A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

KICKBALL

Gerard's POV
It's our first day off from being on tour and me and the fuys along with a couple of other bands are playing kickball.
I scull down a couple more beers before it's mine turn and well lets face it I am pretty wasted.
“Lets go Gerard don’t fuck up” Frankie slurs to me as it is mine turn for kickball.
“Don’t worry, I’ll do well” I reply getting ready to kick the ball.
“Haha yea sure” someone from the opposition team says, I can tell it's Mikey.
I don’t know why they put me last to score the winning point I mean everyone knows I'm hopeless.
I tried to get onto Mikeys team earlier coz he’s like the king of kickball but he turned me down coz I suck too much.
“Let’s go Gerard” I hear Quinn and Bert say.
I concentrate carefully on the ball and then kick it sending the ball flying through the air.
“Run Gerard Run!” I hear Frankie scream.
I sprint as fast as I can to first base, should I stop? Nah. I keep running I pass 2nd base and the ball is still in the air.
I can see everyone cheering for me, and Frankie is jumping up and down like a lunatic.
I run pass 3rd base and head for home, I see Ray pass the ball to Mikey who now has the ball and aims the ball at me trying to strike me out.
“Go baby!” Frankie screams in excitement.
I dive for home base as Mikey sends the ball reeling through the air at me.
I slide down and my feet hit the base before the ball flies and hits me in the head.
I hear loud cheers around me and see Frankie running over to me screaming “We won! We won!”
I still remain lying on the ground with a sore head.
“Aha we beat Mikeys team! We won! All thanks to you” Frankie says jumping on top of me straddling at my stomach.
“Woooooo! We won he says in excitement.
“Did we, omgsh yeaaaaaaahhhh” I say finally realizing what he was saying.
“Yeaaaah you were awesome baby, you made us win” he says applying my lips to his. I kiss him back playing with his lip ring.
“Wooooo” I hear everyone cheer, but not at us winning but at me and Frankie kissing.
“Yea Gerard”
“Yea Frankie”


sorry if it was boring im running out of ideas!!!