12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

Sisky.

“Have you noticed anything… different about Gabe lately?” William asked Sisky one afternoon. They were at William’s place, waiting for Butcher to pick them up. They were heading out to Pete’s, for a complete movie fest. They were gonna spend the whole night just watching movies. They were all told (by Pete) that they had to bring one movie each and then they’d all vote on the ones they wanted to watch.

“No, why?” Sisky replied, cocking his head as he looked at William.

“No reason.” William replied, looking out of the window.

He’d noticed Gabe kissing so many people lately, all people from the label, all guys. William didn’t want to confront him about it, but he was so close to it. If someone didn’t mention it soon, he was just going to corner Gabe and ask him.

Butcher pulled up two minutes later, Michael and Mike already in the car. They drove over to Pete’s where it seemed like the majority of the label were staying right now. And where they had also been ending up most nights in the run up to Christmas.

William had put it down to the fact that Pete had the biggest house of all the guys who lived in Chicago (Chicago was where everyone had decided to end up for Christmas) and therefore, everyone would be able to fit in it. Although, the whole of Paramore, Cute, The Cab, Gym Class and Hey Monday had all headed off home that morning, so it would just be William’s band, Fall Out Boy, Panic and Cobra left. But out of them, Cobra and Panic were all staying at Pete’s, everyone else already living in Chicago.

When they pulled up, they could hear music playing and knew that it was bound to be Brendon and Pete. And probably Gabe too.

They walked up to the door and hammered on it, knowing if they rung the bell, they probably wouldn’t be heard. Patrick answered the door to them and grinned.

“Wanna take a guess who started on the beers already?” He asked.

“I don’t think we need to guess.” Mike laughed.

They all walked in and, low and behold, Pete, Gabe and Brendon were all dancing around, being laughed at by everyone else.

“Ok, we’re all here, let’s get this movie fest under way.” Pete said, spotting the 5 new arrivals.

“Hey guys!” Gabe bounced over. He hugged and kissed them all on the cheek, except when it came to Sisky. He kissed him on the lips and longer than would be called just ‘friendly’.

When he pulled away, he gave him a lopsided grin and bounded back to lay on Ryan and Brendon’s laps.

“Gabe, fuck off!” They pushed him off together.

“I think I can see what you mean about Gabe being a little different.” Sisky whispered to William.

Gabe got up and walked out to the kitchen to help Pete bring in beers. But as he did, he crossed off another name.

“Only two more to go.” He said to Pete, who grinned back.Pete Wentz

Joe Trohman

Brendon Urie

Spencer Smith

Travis McCoy

Shaant Hacikyan

Random @ FBR Party

Michael Guy Chislett

Guy Ripley

Sisky
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I got a pouty face from adam t. siska to see if I would dedicate this to them. Then I saw who was the kissee in this chapter and I figured, might as well.

Also, I've decided, every chapter I'll dedicate it to one of my readers of the last chapter, because I'm just that awesome you see. It might be at random, or it might be something you say. But there are going to be 15 chapters overall for this story. Obviously all the kisses and then a 3 chapter epilogue. You'll likey, I promise.

So yeah, I just gave you an amazing reason to comment there. Please do!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo