12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

Nate Novarro.

Nate often felt left out in his band. Not out of conversation or anything, but because he was the only gay one in the band. And also the shortest.

He knew that Vicky and Alex were in a secret relationship (but he was the only one, he had to keep it secret) and he also knew that Ryland and Gabe, as camp as they could be sometimes, couldn’t be gay. They just weren’t.

But his thoughts had been changing about Gabe lately. The last week and a half, he’d seen Gabe kissed way too many guys. Was Gabe gay, or bi at least? He made it his goal of the day to talk to him about it. Maybe if Gabe was, they could perve over hot guys together. Or Gabe could help him talk to Ryland.

The first time he ever set eyes on Ryland, he knew there was something about him. And as the years progressed, he felt his ‘man crush’ develop into something more. Something deeper. His chest always hurt when he was near him, his stomach full of butterflies.

He knew Gabe was in his room, so he walked down Pete’s hallway to where Gabe and Ryland had been sharing (Nate had his own room since Alex went into Vicky’s, who originally had the only single room) but he stopped short when he heard his name mentioned.

“-Nate’s not the kind of guy who would like anyone like me.” Ryland said.

Gabe snorted. “You do know he checks out your ass whenever you bend over. And on stage, he has like, a perfect view of it dude. I’ve seen him looking.”

Nate’s eyes widened. How could Gabe tell Ryland that? And he didn’t stare at Ryland’s ass all the time… A lot of the time though.

“Really?”

“Yeah bro! He so wants you!”

Nate moved forward and knocked on the door, not wanting to just walk in. “Can I talk to you, Gabe?” He asked, poking his head around the door.

“Sure, Ry, I’ll talk to you later, yeah?” Gabe said, giving Ryland a knowing look. Ryland nodded and smiled at Nate as he walked out of the room and Nate into the room.

“So, what’s up bro?” He asked, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

“I think I’m in love with Ryland.” He blurted out.

“No you’re not.” Gabe told him.

“How would you-”

“I know you’re in love with him.” Gabe smirked.

“What do I do?” Nate asked, sitting on the bed. Gabe moved over to him and kissed him. Nate was surprised, but not that surprised.

“I wondered if I was going to be on your list.” Nate said as they pulled away.

Gabe’s eyebrows went sky high. “You know about the list?”

“There’s actually a list?” Nate asked. Gabe sighed but explained what he had been doing over the last week and half. And Nate was happy he wasn’t alone in gayness anymore. “You know, it would have been easier to just talk to him.”

“Maybe you should talk to Ryland.” Gabe smirked. “You know he’s gay too, yeah?”

“Really?”

“Uh huh. And he wants you. No joke. Now, go talk to him and have some sexy times with him.” Gabe smirked even wider.

“If you’re shitting me, I’ll end you Saporta.”

“I shit you not. Now, go kiss your Romeo.” Gabe shoved Nate out of the room, into Ryland’s arms. He pulled out the list and crossed out the eleventh name. “11 down, one to go.” He murmured.Pete Wentz

Joe Trohman

Brendon Urie

Spencer Smith

Travis McCoy

Shaant Hacikyan

Random @ FBR Party

Michael Guy Chislett

Guy Ripley

Sisky

Nate Novarro
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!!!

So, I'll update again tomorrow night, and then you can all enjoy a happy Christmas, knowing what's going to happen. I'm doing a mass update on my stories tomorrow, a Christmas present to you all, so if you haven't read some of my stories yet, go ahead and read them quickly!

This chapter tonight, is dedicated to RebeccaRiot for a few reasons. One, because she gave me a Bdon pout, then a Ryro pout, and no one can resist those, and also, her avatar is of Gabe and Pete, and I love that picture. I used it in one of my stories, so it reminded me about that story, which made me happy.

But I'm sorry number 11 (or any of them) wasn't Ian, I didn't really think of The Cab when I was writing it, but because she mentioned my favourite member of The Cab, I also wanted to dedicate it.

I've already decided who the next chapter will be dedicated to, but there will be 3 more chapters posted after Christmas, so I'll dedicate each of those chapters to someone aswell.

Comment with what you thought of the list so far, I'd like to know your thoughts. And I think that number 12 is more than a little obvious, but oh well. It's also going to be a longer chapter, twice the length of and previous chapter. :D

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo