12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

New Years Eve Party.

“So, can I say something before we all get way too wasted to remember any of this?” Pete announced at Angels and Kings in the VIP room. There was most of the label there, plus Mikeyway and his band and their wives and girlfriends.

“Why say anything if we’ll be too wasted?” Travie yelled.

“Because it’s the fucking gesture, McCoy, so shut it.” Pete flipped him off. “So, everyone obviously knows about a certain list that was filled with 12 names, right before Christmas, yeah?”

Gabe ducked down a little, making William chuckle. “Fucker.” Gabe muttered.

“Well, I wanna make a toast to some of the couples who got together because of certain events that happened.” Pete raised his glass. “Ryan and Brendon, you guys first.”

“I think they’re in the bathroom!” Andy shouted, making everyone snicker.

“Eww. Ok, Jon and Spencer!”

“Leave us out of this!” Spencer shouted.

“What ever, Smith, and don’t even try the bitchface on me! I’m immune! Ok, next, Ryland and Nate.”

“Just finish up Pete! We wanna head to the bathroom for a fuck!” Nate yelled.

“Ewww, what is it with you guys and fucking in the bathrooms?”

“Because it pisses you off!” Jon shouted.

“Whatever. Ok, so the couple who were like, the last to get together, but it was like, all Gabe’s idea for this list thing, so blame him if you try it and it fails.”

“Fuck you Wentz!” Gabe shouted.

“I thought you were with William?” Pete retaliated. “Yeah, so Gabe and Bill. And then all the other couples in the room, you guys are awesome too. Now, let’s get wasted!”

“Pete’s pissed already, isn’t he?” Gabe murmured to William.

“Ooh yeah. He wouldn’t have done all that if he wasn’t.”

“Oh, I bet he would have.” Patrick said, grinning at the couple. “I’m just glad there wasn’t one couple he mentioned.”

“Who’s that?” Gabe asked.

Pete walked over to them and latched onto Patrick. “Come on Pattycakes, all this talk of bathroom sex makes me want it more.”

Patrick just shrugged and smirked at Gabe and William. “Figure it out for yourself.” Patrick and Pete disappeared into the crowd, leaving Gabe and William gob smacked.

“No fucking way!” William said.

“That was so fucking obvious I didn’t even see it coming!” Gabe looked at William. “I guess it was like us, being so obvious and everything.”

“Move in with me?” William blurted.

“What?”

“Move in with me. I’ve been thinking about it the last couple of days. I want to live with you, I know it’s quick and everything, but we’ve known each other for years, we’re best friends, I want to live with you Gabe, I want to have sex with you every night, I want to wake up to your face next to mine every morning-”

“Babe, babe, babe.” Gabe shushed, putting a finger over William’s lips. “Yes, I’ll move in with you.”

“Really?” William’s face broke out into the biggest grin. Gabe mimicked it and William threw his arms around Gabe. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwws, so many couples! And I couldn't resist a little Petetrick in there too, cos you know you love it!

So, like, one more chapter left. And this chapter is dedicated to automatic.eyes because of their amazing new name for William/Gabe pairing. Gabeckett.

Comment cos you love me! :D

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo