12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

One Year On.

A year on, and Gabe and William were still going strong. Sure, they had had a few arguments along the way, but what relationship didn’t? And they had always sorted it out within a couple of days. All the couples who had got together 12 months ago were still together, baring in mind Jon and Spencer argued more than the rest of them, but everyone knew they were so in love with each other.

It was 3 weeks after the New Years Eve party, 3 weeks after William had asked Gabe to move in with him that Gabe finally did it. The rest of his band had stayed in New York, in the shared house the five of them had brought together, but they too had moved to Chicago by the summer.

They had told Gabe that they didn’t like being so far away from him and they weren’t about to ask him to come back and live in New York. Gabe had decided after that conversation that his band mates were the best fucking friends he could ask for. William, of course, was so much more than just his best friend now.

It seemed that all the couples had been moving in with each other over that year. Gabe’s band mates had again got a joint house, but a smaller one. After all, with Gabe living with William, Nate and Ryland dating and Vicky and Alex also dating, they didn’t need as many bedrooms as before.

Jon had moved down to Vegas to move into Spencer’s apartment. He decided it would be easier to move down to where the rest of his band mates lived rather than all of them moving up to Chicago. Ryan and Brendon had already been living with each other, so Brendon just had to move into Ryan’s bedroom. Patrick moved in with Pete around 2 weeks before Gabe moved to Chicago.

Everyone was back at Angels & Kings for the New Years party, which seemed to be like it was going to become an annual event. As with last year, Pete made an announcement, but, unlike last year, he had a tipsy Patrick Stump attached to his side during the whole thing.

“Gabe, you wanna dance?” William walked over to Gabe, swaying his hips in time with the music.

“I thought you said last year you don’t dance?” Gabe asked, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

“Well, you said you didn’t care.” William said into Gabe’s ear, nibbling it gently. “Now, I want to see your gorgeous ass dancing up there with me, Saporta, that‘s an order!”

“Yes, sir!” Gabe saluted him, then the two of them made their way over to the dance floor to join all their friends.

Just before midnight, everyone gathered outside where Pete had arranged a fireworks display. Gabe pulled William towards him and kissed him gently.

“I love you so damn much, Bill.” He mumbled.

“I love you more, Gabey.”

“Bet you don’t.”

“Bet I do.”

“Ut uh.”

“Uh huh.”

“I bet I can prove a way that I love you way more.” Gabe said, putting one of his hands into his purple hoody pocket.

He leant down on one knee and William’s eyes widened. Gabe pulled something out of his pocket, a small box.

“Hey everyone, look at Bill and Gabe!” William heard someone, possibly Brendon or Pete, shout, but he kept completely focussed on Gabe.

“Bill, I know we’ve only been together for a year, but I’ve loved you so much longer than that. You have made my life complete in so many ways, you are one of the most amazing people I’ve met and you are my best friend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Gabe paused, opening the box. “William Eugene Beckett, will you marry me?”

“YES!” William threw himself onto Gabe, not caring he looked and sounded like a woman right now. “Yes, I will marry you, Gabriel Eduardo Saporta.”

Around the newly engaged couple, everyone counted down to midnight and as it hit 12, fireworks went off. William pulled away from Gabe as the older man placed the gold engagement ring on his finger. Then they looked into each other’s eyes and kissed.

Everyone around them celebrated as the two men kissed, a new year beginning. But for Gabe and William, it wasn’t just the beginning of a new year, it was the beginning of the rest of their lives.

Together as one.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE REAL END.

So, that's the end of this story. It was something that I got in my head a month ago, and it turned out to be worthy to be called a 7 star story. Thank you everyone who has read, commented and subscribed to this story, you have made my Christmas. Might have to do this next Christmas as well. Well, not the same idea, but another Christmas story.

Please check out my other stories, please check out Hannahh, known on here as Spencer Smith (she's a little obsessed with him, like I am with Ryan) and Jess's stories, because they fucking rock!

This chapter is dedicated to ALL OF YOU! Because you are all fucking amazing! Have an awesome New Year. I bet you will if you're going Times Square. TAI there. Grrr, stupid England.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo