12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

Joe Trohman.

“Dude, you know you really suck?” Andy complained after doing the dare William had given him.

“Suck it up dude.” William grinned. “Pete, your turn dude.”

Gabe looked around the room at his friends. It was nearly 12, and he had yet to kiss Joe yet. He chewed his lip nervously.

Pete saw Gabe looking worried, and remembered the list. “Right, Gabe, truth or dare?” He said.

Gabe looked at Pete and saw him wink quickly. He figured out that Pete probably had an idea, or he hoped at least. Or he was really going to regret this.

“Dare.” He said.

“Dude, you took one of Pete’s dares? You seriously that drunk?” Nate laughed.

“Fuck you midget.” Gabe flipped his drummer off.

“Midget, is that the best you got?” Nate asked. Gabe just gave him a little shove, laughing. Nate laughed too, taking another swig from his bottle.

“Gabe, I dare you to kiss Joe.” Pete grinned.

Gabe looked at him and he saw Pete wink at him. “Right.”

“Dude, you seriously want to go through with this?” Joe asked.

“Come on, you never kissed a guy before, Trohman?” Gabe asked.

“Well, sure, but-”

Gabe pushed his lips onto Joe’s. It was a quick and sloppy kiss, but when Gabe pulled away, he was grinning.

“Free gay porn. Pete, you didn’t tell me this was part of the event’s tonight.” Mike laughed. Pete shoved his over and flipped him off.

“Shove it dude. Or else I might make someone kiss you next.” Pete smirked.

Later that night, Gabe managed to talk to Pete in private. Everyone was doing their own thing, or had passed out on the floor and couches.

“So, you just decided to help me along yeah?” Gabe asked.

“Well, it was like half 11, that game didn’t even finish until 1, so yeah, I wanted to help you along. Plus you didn’t have to like, explain yourself to another person.”

Gabe smiled. “Thanks dude. I guess if I get stuck like that again, I can count on you to help me, yeah?”

“Gabe, that’s what friends are for bro. To help friends kiss their other friends so they can eventually get with-”

“Pete, Gabe, you gotta come see this, Butcher and Ryland are totally dirty dancing with each other.” William ran in, grinning. Then he ran back out again.

“Just remember dude, this list thing, I’ll help you along. I might have to try it too.”

“You would Pete.” Gabe rolled his eyes.

Pete walked out of the kitchen and Gabe got the list out of his ever present purple hoody and crossed out another name.Pete Wentz

Joe Trohman
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm actually really happy about how quickly this got to 3 stars. Keep up the good work, yeah? And you'll get more Gabe kisses!

I'm gonna post all 12 kisses by Christmas (maybe number 12 will be Christmas morning) and then maybe a few chapters after that too.

Comment me with who you think will be on the list. The list is already written and I'm not changing anyone, so please don't request anyone. I've written most of them and I've only got 3 or 4 left to write. I have a feeling at least one will make you all giggle. I hope.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo