12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

Brendon Urie.

“Brendon, Brendon, Brendon!” Pete yelled as the vocalist walked in, the rest of his band bringing up the rear. He threw himself on Brendon, grinning.

“Nice to see we’re appreciated Pete.” Ryan grumbled.

“Aww, I love you too Ryro.” Pete hugged Ryan, then Spencer and Jon.

“So, getting anyone over tonight?” Spencer asked.

“We’re already here.” Gabe said, walking into the room.

“Hey Gabey!” Brendon grinned.

“How’s it hanging Urie?”

“It’s pretty sweet.”

“You in town for the party then?” Jon asked.

“Yeah, we’re staying here until after New Years.” Sisky said, bouncing in.

“Who else you got hiding in the other room?”

“Little Jonny Walker, get over here.” William smirked, walking in.

“Bill, how did I know you’d be round here?” Jon hugged him.

“Because I knew that you’d be over here the same day you got in town.”

“True, true.”

Later that night, all the guys (plus Vicky-T) were talking when Gabe got the courage. “Brendon, can I talk to you?”

“Sure.” Brendon said, getting up and walking out onto the decking.

“I need your help with something.” Gabe started. He was going to tell Brendon what was going on, he knew he could trust him.

“Like what? If this has something to do with the Cobra and messages, then I’m leaving you to it.”

“For once, no. It has nothing to do with the Cobra, don’t worry.” Gabe grinned, shaking his head. “I need to kiss you.”

“Huh?” Brendon stared at him. “You need to what why in the who how?”

“I need to kiss you. Before midnight.”

Brendon stared at him before shrugging. “Ok dude.”

Gabe raised an eyebrow. “Just like that?”

“Dude, you’re Gabe Saporta. It’s like, the law that every guy should have a man crush on you. And I’ve always kinda wondered what it would be like.”

“Prepare to find out shorty.” Gabe kissed him gently, not wanting to force to much on the younger man.

“Ok, that was pretty fucking awesome.” Brendon said when they pulled away.

“All you imagined?” Gabe smirked.

“Better. So, tell me, why are you kissing me then?”

Gabe explained it to him, while he listened intently. “Sounds like a good idea. I should try it with Ryan.”

“Or, you could not copy me and just tell him you wanna fuck him senseless.”

“And how would you know if I want to fuck Ryan senseless?”

“Because if you’re like me, then you’ll want to just grab him and fuck him against the nearest surface, but you’re afraid of his reaction. You’re afraid he won’t love you like you love him.” Gabe looked at him. “Am I right?”

“Pretty much yeah.” Brendon said.

“Why didn’t you just fuck me against the nearest surface then?” Ryan said behind them. He was smiling. “You’re a douche sometimes Brendon Urie, but I love you.”

Brendon’s smile got wider. “I love you too.”

Gabe left the two of them out in the yard while they kissed and he crossed off another name on his list.Pete Wentz

Joe Trohman

Brendon Urie
♠ ♠ ♠
So, a lot of you guys really want Ryland and Butcher to be on the list. Well... One of them may be on there as someone. But that's the only hint I give you.

Please comment, I love them so much, seriously!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo