12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

Random @ FBR Party.

The party was in full swing, and half the guests were drunk already. Including Gabe, who was dancing with anyone, trying to get around everyone.

“Saporta, bring that ass of yours over here!” Ryland shouted.

“Coming, Ryland baby!” He smirked, slinking over to his guitarist. “Come here often, sexy?”

“Gabe, you aren’t that drunk.” Ryland shoved his arm. Gabe just shrugged and threw his arms around Ryland.

“I am pretty drunk, but not that drunk, don’t worry your pretty little ass about that, Blackington.” Gabe grinned and winked at the slightly taller man.

“Good to know Saporta.”

Nate and Vicky, who had been dancing together, danced towards them. “Gabey, Bill’s been checking out your ass.” Vicky winked at him. “Go ask him to dance.”

“Sorry Ry, I found a prettier ass than yours.” Gabe smirked.

“Go dance with the dude.” Ryland shoved him away, turning to Nate and dancing with him, while Vicky started dancing with Alex.

Gabe wandered to the bar and ordered another drink, conveniently standing next to William.
“How’s it hanging, Bilvy?” He asked. William turned to him and smiled.

“It’s cool. Enjoy your dance with Ryland?”

“Yeah, but I heard you were checking out my ass, so you’re my next partner.” Gabe downed his drink and pulled William’s arm. He dragged him to the dance floor as a remix of one of TAI’s songs came on.

“I don’t dance.”

“I don’t care.”

Gabe swung his arms around William and started dancing. William, feeling a little awkward, stood still for a moment before deciding to just fuck it, he’d dance like a retard if he wanted. No one was going to remember this anyway.

“You’ve got moves Bill, I don’t know why you said you don’t dance.” Gabe grinned, moving his mouth to whisper in his ear. “Your hips were made to dance like this.”

William blushed, but continued to dance the same. It wasn’t as if he couldn’t dance, especially if you compared him to Brendon Urie, who was currently trying to moonwalk and failing, it was that he didn’t like to dance. But right now, with Gabe, he didn’t care.

“Gabe, can I ask you something?” William said, but Gabe didn’t hear him.

“Bill, I’ll be back in a minute, ok? Don’t go anywhere.” Gabe winked then leant forward to kiss his cheek.

Gabe walked away from William and saw Jon and Spencer arguing about something. Spencer stormed off and Jon was still shouting stuff.

“Dude, you ok?” Gabe asked, walking over.

“Spencer Smith is such a prick!” Jon was fuming. “Shortest fucking relationship I’ve had.”

“Jon…” Gabe pulled him into a kiss. Jon pulled away.

“What the fuck?”

“You love Spencer, everyone knew that, go kiss him and have loud make up sex in the bathroom.” Gabe winked, walking away.

It was 5 minutes to midnight, the closest he’d left it to kiss someone. He got the list out and crossed another one out.

Then he walked back to where he’d left William, and began dancing with him again.Pete Wentz

Joe Trohman

Brendon Urie

Spencer Smith

Travis McCoy

Shaant Hacikyan

Random @ FBR Party
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh. Jon Walker is love, but Ryan Ross is more love! <3

Comment with who you think will be next. Someone's already guessed it, but I'm not saying. At the end of a chapter where someone's guessed it right, I'll dedicate that chapter to them.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo