Sequel: Running From the Sun
Status: R.I.P. Jimmy/The Rev D'=

What Dark Permits

His Room; My Bed

"What was that?" Emmett asked Edward.
"I don't know, she blocked me off from her mind. I can't see or hear anything that goes on in there until she opens it again." Edward stuttered out.
"Well, find a way to open it next time!" Emmett hollered.
"Guys, please. Stop. I'm fine... I think. I just need to see Carlisle."
"Jasper just went to get him. They'll be back soon. Until then, I'll take you to bed and you can just lie down. Odds are Carlisle's going to want you to lie down anyways." Edward said. Although, he didn't get too far.
"Yes, Edward, what a great suggestion. I think I will take my sister to her bed and wait there with her." His tone clearly left no room for argument. But well see about that. If there was one thing I knew how to do, it was make Emmett do what I want.
Edward. Find a way up here and I'll tell you what happened. You're the only other one with a medical degree besides Carlisle and I don't need Emmett harping on me to tell. Don't worry about getting in here, I'll take care of that. My thoughts were clear and open to Edward. And once Emmett and I reached my room I said, "You know, I appreciate everything you've done for me, but don't you think you should be paying more attention to Rosalie? I can see that she feels upset about my presence and how you're not with her as much. Plus, if Edward should want something in his room, it's only fair to let him into his room."
He grumbled irritatedly before walking away, his shoulders hunched.
Not a minute after he'd left Edward was sitting beside me on my bed. "So any other reason you wanted to tell me what happened?" He questioned.
"Yes." He signaled for me to continue. "I saw you."
"What do you mean you saw me?"
"It was like Alice's visions. I had a vision."
"Is this something that's happened before?"
"I only ever remember envisioning something once. And that was when I was still human. I used to dream things, and then they'd happen. Like deja vu; I even remember foreseeing my death. The night that he wold track me down and turn me." My voice faded off.
"What did you see? Maybe you saw it because it had some sort of link to you."
" I saw you, holding baby twins. Both with the same golden eyes your whole family has, one with inky black hair and the other with rust colored hair. They had pale skin too. You were smiling down at them, like you loved them and you were proud of them."
It was just then that Carlisle walked through the door.