Sequel: Running From the Sun
Status: R.I.P. Jimmy/The Rev D'=

What Dark Permits

Flying Up Above

Jersey's View
I watched myself from up above. I'm not sure what was happening. Was I dying? Would I live? What would happen to Emmett? What would happen to Edward? They're all still in such a fragile state from Bella's death. The funeral hasn't even taken place yet. Ir was hard to hear my thoughts even, as I heard everyone else's loud and clear from down below. Some just the simple prayer that I would have the strength to make it like Rosalie's, and others a muddle of hopes, questions, encouragements and worries like Emmett's.
Down below I saw Carlisle hurriedly working to stop the flow of blood from my body. His thoughts similar to Emmett's. He'd mentioned a few times taking one of the cars to the hospital once he got control of the situation. Until then I was deemed too fragile to be moved. It was then that I heard it. Then, when I heard my already weak and slow heartbeat seemingly stop for a moment before willing itself on again and repeating the process multiple times. It was also then, that Edward's thoughts rang more clear then a bell inside my head. "Please Carlisle, save her. I can't stand stand to have her die as well with the death of my Bella darling having not been so long ago. Please Carlisle, I love her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Is she dead? Dying? Going to stay alive? Ha ha, once again Iregret to say that you have to wait until next chapter to find out!