Dig

Image

Out of the busy and fast paced streets of Seattle, Susan Berry is parsimoniously moving her family back to her childhood hometown of Assinboine, South Dakota, where nothing ever happens.

With her two children, sixteen year old fraternal twins (A girl and a boy), they are moving in with Susan’s father in the Lustron-style house she was raised in. Susan is looking to start her life up all over again while neither twin has a single expectation. It’s better to be pleasantly surprised than it is to be simply disappointed, isn’t it? They were more than content with their life before introducing it to Assinboine.

Away from the main residential areas of Assinboine, the Jonas family lives quietly in peace, in a hidden and heavily wooden spot. A family made up of four boys, one father, and three sons, as well as one woman, a mother with a smile that rarely hinders.

All three boys (14, 16, and nearly 18) attend classes at the only high school in their town, Assinboine Collegiate, but have a reputation for being silent, intense, and introverted. They were somewhat content with their lives before meeting the Berry’s.
  1. 001
    "You’re just figuring this out now?"
  2. 002
    "I like most people here, but those kids are freaks."
  3. 003
    "Haven’t I done enough for you?"
  4. 004
    "Nick and I have to be God-damn mutes because of you."
  5. 005
    "Why won't you say something?"
  6. 006.
    "Alright, I’m here, we’re late, let’s go!"
  7. 007
    "I just don’t trust that Jonas kid."
  8. 008.
    "You know I always want to help."
  9. 009
    "What if I promise you can leave first?"
  10. 010
    "Nothing seems to go under the radar in Assinboine."
  11. 011.
    "Secrets don't keep friends."
  12. 012
    "I am not new to the whole scandal thing, kid."