Status: Hiatus.

We Will Never Believe Again.

Chapter One.

It was a feeding frenzy. Vampires flinging themselves at humans left and right, sinking their fangs into still living necks. It was worse than an old war movie.

I screamed, ducking my head, throwing my hands over my head. I dodged bodies, jumping over the people who lay on the floor, out cold. I just wanted out of there. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just like when I got bitten. I always got dragged along.

Out of nowhere, I got tackled to the ground. I screamed, looking up on who was sitting on my legs. A guy with black hair, and the nicest green eyes I had ever seen. He was a vampire, yet, somehow, he gave off a different kind of vibe.

It became clear it was a hunter vibe when he lifted his fist, ready to hit me. I squealed, throwing my arms over my face.

“No, no. Please! I was trying to get out!” I exclaimed frantically, “I swear, I wasn’t feeding!” I squeaked. The hunter....vampire dude lowered his fist.

“Well, that’s just pathetic,” he said in a harsh voice. I looked up at him, desperate to get him off of me. He looked around, stood up, and grabbed the front of my purple sweatshirt, pulling me off of the ground, and my feet. I squealed again as he started to run away from the mosh of people, into an alley. Next thing I knew, everything was black.
___________________

When I woke up, I was in a bare cement room, like a basement. I looked around not seeing any windows and only seeing one door. I rubbed my eyes, sighing. This was not good.

The door slammed open, and standing there was that vampire and a human. I could tell the guy with the hat was a human because he smelled of it. I looked at the two of them; so many questions ran through my head.

“Do you know where you are?” the human asked as the vampire walked over to me. I noticed I was tied to a chair. Well, that was old school.

“Not a clue. Care to enlighten me?” I asked, whimpering a second later as the vampire tightened the rope around my wrists.

“No. Not really,” he hissed in my ear. He stood up straight, standing in front of me. “What’s your name?”

“Alice,” I told him, staring at him with my own honey colored orbs as he stared at me with his green ones. They were filled with mystery and darkness, yet they seemed dead.

“Well, Alice. Welcome to darkness,” the vampire hissed, following the human out of the room.

“What the hell?” I asked out loud, as if there was still someone to answer me.