Status: Hiatus.

We Will Never Believe Again.

Chapter Two.

I spent hours in that room, waiting. My white blonde hair was a mess, but with my hands still tied behind my back, I couldn't fix it. Needless to say, that pissed me off. My purple sweatshirt was zipped up too high and it was choking me a little, but that was planned, I could just tell.

The door was slammed open, and in came the vampire, looking as angry, yet dead. He scared me. I had never seen a vampire look dead like that.

“What’d you say your name was?” he asked, stopping directly in front of me. I let out a small heh, smirking at him.

“What’d you say yours was?” I countered, giving him an unwavering stare. He glared at me.

“I didn't,” he said shortly. I shrugged the best I could, still being tied to a chair and all.

“Then, I’m not telling you mine,” I informed. I sense I was pushing a wrong button with him, and I was proven correct when he kicked the leg of my chair, sending me backwards and to the ground. In a flash, he was hovering over me, sneering.

“Name's Pete. And you?” he asked in a low growl of a voice. I smiled, showing him my fangs.

“Alice Wonder.”

“Alice Wonder. I’ve heard the name before,” Pete mumbled to himself. I shrugged, licking one of my lip rings, the hoop spinning a little.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you did,” I said quietly. He looked down at me, squinting a little, trying to remember.

“The coupe against the Dandies,” he said shortly. “It failed, didn’t it?” I chuckled, shaking my head.

“Of course you’d think that. It was a scare tactic. Let them know of our existence,” I explained. “And this,” I said, nodding to the chair I was tied to, to the room, to him. “Is all part of it too.”