Forbidden to Remember

Prelude: Hers Thoughts On Her Life, And Her Family

My life, well where do I start, I was born and raised in California. Everyone around me is perfect. Well… almost perfect. I come from a large family. I have six siblings. All of them are boys. I’m the youngest of my parent’s baseball team, as we are some times called, and I’m the only girl. I shall tell you some things about them. All of them, even mom and dad.

First there is Dad, or Harvey Moore (why not start with the head of the house hold?). He’s an heir, his grandfather struck oil and we’ve been rolling in money ever since, But that is not what the Moore men were most famous for. They are most famous for Charity’s they participated in and started and investments they have made. We do good for humanity with what we have and we try to make this world a better place. Dad is now CEO of Grandpa Moore’s company.

Then there’s mom, or Sonya Anderson-Moore. She came from a small middle class family. I look mostly like her. I have her mom’s dark red hair and her green eyes that she got from her dad. My parents met while doing charity work in Africa, my mom was there through the church se attended and Grandpa Moore was the one who was running the whole program. Of course at first dad didn’t tell mom who he really was until a few weeks after they first met and he wanted to introduce his new love to his parents. Grandpa Moore and Nana loved her right off the bat, even thought her parents showed to care for dad, even till this day they don‘t like him for some reason, they like us but not him. My mother is a very loveable person. Mom doesn’t work anymore, but she used at the local hospital as a nurse until someone attack her while working the night shift. The stab wound to her thigh bothers her sometimes, and makes her have a hard time walking.

About six months after my parents were married, my oldest brother Charlie was born. He’s married now with three kids. All of them are boys. His wife, Christine is a snob (well really just a total bitch) to me but a perfect angel around my parents and her husband. The only people to have seen who she really is, is my brother Matt. My nephews are totally not like their mother. They are complete gentlemen and true Moore’s. The oldest of the three is David, and then there’s the twins Josh and Toby. Charlie is a lawyer, with his own firm. His wife stay’s home with the kids.

A year after Charlie was born, Matt was born. He’s my favorite we have a lot in common. We understand each other. Matt is married to Bryan, and yes Bryan is a boy. So yes that makes Matt GAY (main reason Christine is a bitch to Matt). Scared… good. He’s built like a tank. Huge and muscular. But he’s a total genius and a complete teddy bear. Graduated college sixth in his class. He’s now a math teacher at the local middle school. Bryan is a Special ED teacher at the same school. They met in college. My parents adore him. So do I.

Two years after Matt came into this world came Chris. Chris is a free sprit. He’s the hippie of the family. Him and his wife, Georgia, met at a outdoor festival while studying art in college. He loves to paint and she is his muse. They now have a beautiful set of twins, Daisy and Damien. To explain the names Daisy is some what name after me. I’m Lily and she’s Daisy, both flowers. Damien is named that because Georgia liked the name. I think sometimes they were both smoking a little pot in college and lost a whole lot of brain cells, but that’s just my opinion. I love them no less.

A year later, James came into the world. James wanted everything to be just like dad. He went to the same schools, he worked at the same charities and even met his wife Heaven where dad met mom. He even works with dad now. Even though James doesn’t want to the big family he does want a daughter. Heaven choose to be a stay at home mom after their son Julius was born. Of all my nephews Julius is my favorite. He’s calm cool and collected. He’s very smart for a baby.

With in another 12 months, Sammy was born. He was supposed to be the last. Sammy, is a ladies man. Well he looks like one. His face is smooth and clean shaven. He has that James Bond look to him. And his wife Julie is one of those model types. Not stupid, just extremely beautiful. They met while in study to become spies. Yes I yes that… SPIES. Sammy still works, but up until a few months ago Julie stopped working, they have a new born now, Cameron. He’s so beautiful.

Two years later Harvey Jr. came into the world by surprise. Our mom didn’t want to have another so soon, but her pregnancy with him came out of no where. She was happy about it not scared or upset. Mom loves her kids no matter what. Since anyone could remember Harvey has had his nose in a book. And when he was placed in a creative writing class in the sixth grade he was writing every day since. He’s won so many contest and been on every newspaper. All of his winnings went to charities that were based on getting kids to read. He started his own when he was 16. It’s still running strong. While on a trip to Chicago he met his wife Nikki. He pressed the little flight attendant button and as he puts it, an angel came walking towards him. Nikki is a sweet heart. Very pretty and very kind hearted. They have a daughter, Joy. She’s a reader like her daddy. Joy is Harvey’s pride and join. She’s the joy of is life. His wife is the heart and his daughter is the joy. He writes books for her. a lot of them are based off things they have done. Like cute little day trips to the zoo or camping. Even just relaxing in the backyard around the pool.

Then there came me, Lily. I was the biggest surprise for everyone. Not only because I was a girl, but because mom found out she was pregnant with me when she thought she was already in menopause. She was 45 when she had me. So less do some math. I’m 21. And Charlie is 33. So he’s 12 years older then me. Make mom a whole 33 when she had him. There was so much they didn’t kept with me. One was that the pregnancy was going to be full term. It was, also that I would live past the age of three and if I did I would most likely be retarded. Guess what I live past three and I’m not retarded. I’m really very healthy and smart. My family means everything to me, but I also never expected to find the love of my life while hanging out on a movie set with one of my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it so far? shall i write more?