Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Seventeen: Woot!

Chapter Seventeen: Woot!

A few weeks later Kellan and I were planning our wedding again. All the arrangements were going perfectly. The flowers were picked out the place for the ceremony was booked and so was the place for the reception. I was talking to Jessica about singing as I walked down the isle but she didn’t want to because she was going to the wedding as Brian’s guest. I sighed and told her fine that I would find someone else. She was so sweet and perfect for Brian.

Kellan came in from work as I putting the phone on the charger and I was shocked to see that he was angry. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

“Baby what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Robert being a fucking drama queen. It brings new meaning to the term diva.” I laughed a little and Kellan looked down at me and laughed too.

“Honey he’s just PMSing, him and Kristen are having complications.”

“Oh, so how are you my heart?” he asked kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him and wanted nothing more then to stay I his arms.

“Getting frustrated.” he gave me a concerned look. “Its just that I hate planning. It takes to long and I just want us to be married already.” he nodded and for some reason my stomach did a massive back flip. I ran to the bathroom and proceeded to throw up every thing that was in my stomach. I was glad I wore my hair back in a ponytail today. Kellan was there beside me and held me when I was done.

“Are you okay?” I nodded. “You sure you look really pale,” I nodded again. “Come on lets get you to bed.” he picked me up gently bridal style and placed me on the bed. He covered me up gently, kissed my forehead and left the room. I turned on my side and just laid there, I couldn’t help think that I felt fine. I closed my eyes and just took a nap.

“Mom she was fine then she went running for the bathroom. It was like she was on a rollercoaster ride and her stomach was just catching up after take off.” I could hear Kellan say. I could tell he was on the phone and standing behind me. He most likely was checking up on me and standing in the door way. “Do you really thin she could be?” I heard him ask. “I hope so, it’ll give me another reason to ask her something really important. How mad would you be if we pushed the wedding back?” My heart started to race, which then made my stomach flip again I sat up quickly running to the bathroom.

Kellan came in when I was finished, I was sitting on the floor my back to the tub and my neck against the cold.

“Why would you want to push the wedding back more?” I asked.

“You heard that?” he asked kneeling next to me. I nodded looking up at him. His beautiful made my heart race but in a good way. “My mom thinks that the reason you’ve been throwing up could be because you’re pregnant.” I made an Oh face. “And I asked about the wedding because if you are then I want us to get married now, and I was going to ask you if you would just put the plans on hold again go to Los Vegas with me because really I can’t wait any longer.” by then I had tears running down my cheeks.

“Kellan if that’s what you wanted you should have told me we could have been married so long go.” I said sitting up and he pulled me into him.

“I’ll call our travel agent.” he said.

“I’m gonna run to the store really quick.” I said as he help me up.

“For?” he asked.

“Well I’m craving cupcakes so I’m get the stuff for them and make some and I’m gonna get a p-test.”

“p-test?” I gave him a look. He shrugged and went to make his phone call.

I got into my car, and drove to the grocery store. I got there with no problems. In the store I grabbed one of those little baskets and went to the baking isle. I grabbed what I need and made my way to ge the few other things I need.

As I checked out the cashier was a girl I went to school with and recognized me.

“Lily?” I smiled and waved.

“Ann-Marie, how are you?” I asked. She started ringing my things out.

“Fine I guess, just getting back to work. Had another baby.” I gave her smile. I had no clue she had one to begin with.

“That’s good.” I said. We never were friends. To be truthful she used to tease me. I of course knew I was better then her.

I gave her my money and grabbed my bags. I really thought about my high school days as I drove home and laughed when I relized that I hadn’t changed much. I was still a goofy, but I got what I need to get done, done.

When I got home, Kellan was still on the phone I kissed his cheek and dropped the bag in the kitchen, taking the pregnancy test from the bag I went to the bathroom and took it. Leaving it on the back of the toliet I went and made cupcakes. I don’t know how we did it but by the time the cupcakes were done so were Kellan and I. He had me right there up against the kitchen counters.

“Can you pull those out so they can cool then we frost them I’m gonna check something?” I asked Kellan before escaping to the bathroom. I looked at the pregnancy test and smiled at the results. I walked out of the bathroom and pulled Kellan into a huge kiss.

“Well I love you too.” He said when I pulled away.

“I hope you like being called daddy from now on.” I said. His eyes widen and gave that really too and I showed him the test. He started going insane. Jump around screaming like an idiot. Matt and Val came down to make sure everything was okay. Kellan went to my Matt told him I was pregnant then kissed him. Val and I were rolling on the floor laughing from the look on Matt’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait my grams passed away and my boyfriend dumped me but i have a new boyfriend who supports my fan Fic writing!

A Present for you:
Image