Forbidden to Remember

Chapter One: Sugar Can’t Be So Sweet.

Everything was great. I was living life with out a care in the world. I mean the only thing I was bugging out about was the fact my brother Charlie was torturing me about being single. But I was just 21, and all because he was engaged at 21 that’s how it’s supposed to be for everyone. No, not for me. I had amazing friends and I was working my dream job. Who wouldn’t want to be working soundboards and doing tech work for one of their favorite bands?

I could remember back to when I wanted to first do what I was doing now. I was 15 and Matt had taken me to see Avenged Sevenfold, it was one of their earlier shows so it was some of them doing the setting up, but it was fun watching them. Matt got me back stage to meet them cause he was friends with Jimmy, who is the drummer. They had me come with them for their next show to see if I really would like being a roadie. I did I loved it. They said I did some awesome work, and they found it interesting I could tune all their instruments perfectly with out using a tuner. I love music and I picked up the guitar quickly. I had friends in bands so I would play around with theirs and I just picked up how they were supposed to sound when tuned correctly. So pretty much since then I’ve been touring with Avenged Sevenfold. I was home school to beginning with, and most of my classes were online I just took my work with me. I went to college to learn how to work the soundboards correctly. It was only a year long course, so it was over and done with quickly.

When I wasn’t touring with the guys I was hanging out with a really close friend of mine. Kristen Stewart, you know that girl from Twilight and what not. Well we’ve know each other since we were like 11. My mom wanted me to go into acting but it really didn’t work out. I was way to spacey, and it just couldn‘t keep my hands busy and my mind focused like what I was doing, did. While I was taking acting classes I met Kristen and we became close. When I’m touring we text all day long and when she’s filming a movie we text all day long. Pretty much no matter what we text all day long, even when we are sitting right next to each other and we don‘t want to say something out loud. When she’s not filming and has nothing to do she comes and keeps me company and I do the same for her.

On one occasion, I wasn’t touring and she was just about to start filming Twilight, and I went with her to a meeting in regards to the film. It was a lunch in type meeting where all the cast get together to meet and get to know each other. I walked in with her, she was wearing her normal jeans and a tee shirt with some sneakers. I was wearing dark wash skinny jeans with a tank top that was black with an awesome design on it that was in silver white and purple and I wore purple high heels. My hair was in soft curls and my make-up was done lightly. My bag hung from my arm as we walked in, I had just come from tour, and I wanted to look like a girl. It helped that I spent two hours in the tub soaking.

“I hate you.” I heard Kristen whisper at me as we walk in and made it to the table so we could sit down and wait for everyone we were a few minutes early.

“Why?” I asked with a giggle in my voice.

“You look amazing and I look like shit.” I burst out laughing. As I hid my face in my hands.

“You look fine Kris so chill out.” I said once I had stop laughing. She GRRed at me which made me start laughing again.

As we waited I started to spin around slowly in my chair. It was fun. I had one foot under my butt and the other was barely touching the floor I was twisting my self by pushing off from the table, Kristen was telling me to stop. I kept telling her no.

“You know what I think hanging around a bunch of guys for months on end has killed your brain.” she said, I rolled my eyes and stopped my chair so that I was facing her.

“Remember best friend that I have six older brothers.” I replied to her comment, I also jumped six feet in the air when I heard,

“Me too. Well I’m on of the brothers and I have one sister.” I turned my chair to see this beautiful example of man standing less then three feet from me. I smiled at him.

“Yay I’m not the only one.” I said excitedly throwing my hands up in the air like an idiot. He laughed at my action and took the seat next to me. It wasn’t the last one, so I know he wanted to sit next to me and not because he ha to. He turned so we were facing each other and we started talking. I was telling him about my family and he was telling me about his.

When the meeting start I turned my attention to the front as did everyone else. The small speeches the producer and director gave was over in no time and I turned back to the guy sitting next to me, but he was gone. I looked around and spotted him.

“Kristen I think I’ve meet my one.” I said as I stared at him.

“Earth to Lily.” Kristen said, waving her hand in front of my face. “Come on genius lets go get his number, then.” She said tugging at my arm. My heart instantly started to pound in my chest.

“Oh god no.” I said turning my attention to her. “This isn’t high school I can’t just go up and ask him for his number. I mean Kris you’ll be working with him.”

“I know but all these people are sweet hearts,” she gave me a look. “Do you even know his name?” I shook my head no. She sighed at me. “Geez child what am I going to do about you?” I giggled. She got up and walked away from the table. I lost her quickly in the small crowd. Being short sucks big time sometimes. I was looking around franticly when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned and there he was standing there.

“Hey you look lost.” He said, he had a smile playing on his lips at all times. It was so adorable.

“Yea I kind of lost my friend.” I said shyly, I could feel my face heat up with every word.

“Oh, sorry. I noticed before that I never got your name.” He said changing the subject.

“Lily.” I said softly, he never took his eyes from my face. It was so sweet of him to not stare down my low cut shirt.

“I’m Kellan it’s very nice to meet you Lily.” He took my hand and kissed it and he then made his way over to some more people. I opened my hand inside was a small piece of paper. It said Dominic’s @ 7? I looked over at him quickly to see that he was watching me and I nodded. He smiled and I turned to only then crash straight into Kristen.

“There you are!” she exclaimed.

“Yea, sorry.” I pulled my card from a bag and asked one of the waiters to hand it to Kellan.

“I’m taking it you found out what his name was?” I nodded. “Good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Isn't he adorable?