Things Have Changed for Me

Take me away

"So what time is the party?" I asked as everybody started to calm down.

"An hour so you should start getting ready," Pete told me.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked as I walked into the living room and saw Beckett and Gabe whispering.

"Psh nothing," Gabe said nervously.

"It doesn't look like nothing. It looks like something."

"Uh you're breaking up," Beckett said while making that krrrr sound.

"We're not even on a phone," I said as they left the house.

I just ignored the two morons and went to my room. No telling what they are planning on but it probably won't be good. But most of the bands from Fueled by Ramen are coming to the party later which is cool because I haven't seen them in forever. Pete even told me that Panic at the Disco is coming and I haven't met the yet but Beckett and Gabe know that I have a crush on Brendon. They always make fun of me foe it, but he just has such an awesome voice plus he is really cute.

The doorbell rang as soon as I got done getting ready. I was dressed in my black skinny jeans, a hot pink t-shirt that says Party like a rockstar, and my multicolored checkered vans. I think I look pretty good if I do say so myself. I ran down the stairs to get the door and found all of the academy is...

"Katie!" they all screamed at once.

"My hoes!" I yelled back.

"Um what's burning?" Sisky said as he pointed to the kitchen that was filling up with smoke.

We all ran into the kitchen and found Pete taking something out of the oven that was on fire.

"I got the extinguisher," Chislett said calmly as if this sort of thing happens all the time.

"I just tried to make cookies," Pete said innocently as Chislett put out the flames.

"Peter how many time have I told you not to cook?" Patrick said bounding down the stairs.

"I know but I just wanted to see if I could or not."

Pretty soon after the fire, everybody showed up. Well everybody except Panic.

I was so freaked out that I would say the wrong thing to Brendon. But I don't know why I was so scared he would never think twice about me. I'm only 16 and he's 21 and a famous rockstar. but I was soon knocked out of my thoughts when panic finally showed up.

"Aw look who it is Katie. Your little boyfriend," Gabe said.

"Shut up!"

I could feel my face getting red when he said that.

Pete greeted Panic and they all started walking toward Gabe and I. Should I run or stay and try to act cool? I think I'll do what I'm best at which is run away!

"Hey where are you going?" Gabe asked as i walked away.

"Uh...I gotta go call my mom and ell her I made it here OK."

I knew I would have to see them eventually but the key would being eventually. I actually did call my mom and talked to her for a minute so technically I wasn't lying.

I finally decided to go back downstairs but when i walked out my door, I accidentally ran into someone. That someone of course had to be Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So everybody please comment on the story. I love getting them cuz they make me happy. lol =) But I probably won't update before Christmas so Merry Christmas to all! And god bless us everyone. lol