Blackened Sight On A Clear Night

Blackened Sight On A Clear Night: Three

"What're you, some kind of a vampire?" She teased sheepishly. I glared at her, turning away from her. I hated when people made fun of me. it was why I didn’t tell anyone. She seemed to lose her playful mood. In fact, she suddenly seemed sad.

"I'm sorry...I was just teasing...I didn't mean to offend you..." I sighed, shrugging. I heard her chair scrape against the floor and her walk over to me. "James? I really am sorry...please don't be mad at me..." She said quietly.

"It's fine. I don’t care." I said, slightly shaking my head.

"I'm still sorry..." She hugged me gently. I hugged back, resting my head on her shoulder. A hand was rested on my back and began rubbing gently. I smiled, relaxing a bit. "Was your non-Jimmy-filled pancake good?" She said gently.

"Yes it was. You make good food." I said, loving that she was rubbing my back again.

"So you're not mad at me?" she asked quietly.

"No...You just don’t understand..." I said, trying to sound as though I didn’t want to talk about it.

"Oh...um...can I know why?"

"You won't care. It's not worth it." I said bluntly with a sigh.

"James why-"

"Please...call me Jimmy." I interrupted.

"Jimmy, why wouldn’t I care?"

"Because no one does. They just turn their head and laugh."

"I wont do that...jimmy I'm not like that..." she explained.

"I just don’t wanna talk about it."

"Okay. So what are you doing today?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Well I have nothing planned."

"okay...me either..." looks like she wants someone to play with.

"You can spend the day with me..." I suggested.

"I'd like that a lot." She smiled. I smiled back, hugging her once again. I would have kissed
her cheek, but I'm not that coordinated with women...

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Well...we could go to the beach....maybe get an ice cream and chill...maybe go to the
movies later?" okay, why spend ten bucks on something that I cant see? Well...maybe.

"Sounds good to me!" I said happily.

"What's your secret?" she asked quietly. "You seem like you're hiding something." "Find a nice spot to sit and we'll talk." she led me to a spot and sat down. I sat down too, pulling her between my legs. i figured I might as well get comfortable. She giggled but tensed up.

"Relax..." I said, rubbing her arms gently. She didn't, just shivered a little. I rested my chin on her shoulder, talking quietly into her ear. "c'mon, I'm not gonna hurt you..." She inhaled sharply, shivering violently against me.

"N-not what I'm worried about..." She blushed, stroking my hair.

"What are you worried about?"

"Nothing." She mumbled, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me first." I planned on avoiding this as much as possible. I could tell
she was blushing harder.

"I'm just, between your legs..." She mumbled.

"So? I wouldn’t be worried about it. I'm not a sick pervert. Nothing to be worried about." I
explained. It would be hard to be a blind pervert!

"N-no...it's not you I'm worried about. It's me." Her skin heated up more.

"Why? Am I turning you on?" I whispered in her ear.

She shivered again. "Not yet..." She mumbled.

"Oh no?" I smirked.

"No..." She blew at my ear gently. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Are you taken?"

"Not yet." She chuckled.

"Can I change that?"

"Only if we get to know each other a little better..."

"Oh." I bit the inside of my cheek. Rejected. My arms slowly fell to my sides as I sighed
quietly. This is why she doesn’t know yet. She probably would have said yes because she
felt bad.

"Jimmy?" She asked quietly. I pretended to look at her. "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry though..." She whimpered, more than likely biting her lip.

"Anyways," I said, changing the subject. "Do you have a job?"

"Yeah..." She said quietly.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a producer..."

"Really for what band? I might know them..." I tried to lighten the subject.

"Hollywood Undead...Rob Zombie...Nickelback...just to name a few..."

"Really? That's pretty fucking cool." I grinned warmly at her.

"Yeah..." she said shyly.

"Why're you so shy?" I reached to run my fingers through her hair.

"I just...am... I've never been really...out there...only around people I really know."

"What do you mean 'out there?'" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Like...i've just been hidden away and shy... not really talking to new people like ive known
them for years..."

"Is that why you won't be my girl?" I asked quietly, stroking her hair. I suddenly felt bad. She
was opening up to me...but I was still keeping quiet from her. She didn’t say anything, but
whimpered quietly. I must've said something that meant a lot to her... "I'm sorry..." I
whispered, kissing her cheek gently. I wrapped my arms around her again, humming a quiet song in her ear. Finally, she managed to smile. I could feel it.

"Thanks..." She said quietly, "For making me feel better."

"Awe, I'll do anything for you..." I said honestly.

Her skin heated up again. "So...if that's true...will you answer something for me? Why do you wear sunglasses all the time?"

"Well...most of the time I forget they're there...and I get so used to them being on I feel naked without them. And they make me look good."

"But, I mean, why do you wear them in the first place? I like your eyes..."

"I like my sunglasses."

"But why wear them...?"

"Because..." I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...you want to know why?
Please comment...