Status: Currently on hiatus due to writer's block.

Stockholm Syndrome

Life's Temporary

I found it hard to open my eyes, but for some reason I could hear two screams of pain, as opposed to only one loud thud. I slowly opened my eyes, to see Juliette on the ground holding her stomach, and Lissie on the ground wriggling around next to Juliette; clutching her left shoulder.

“You stupid bitch! I think I’m going into premature labour!” The older woman shrieked. Lissie looked at Juliette in disbelief, still laying on the ground clutching her arm. She must of landed on it pretty badly.

“Me?! I was trying to help you!” The teenager snapped. Juliette laughed coldly through her pain.

“A big load of help that did didn’t it?” Juliette said through gritted teeth. Lissie opened her mouth to say something else, but Alanna stopped her.

“Now don’t go making things worse!” Alanna angrily said to the teenager, as she made her way over to Juliette. I looked over at the teenager, who bit her lip and before proceeding to sit on a chair in the far corner of the room, as far away from Juliette as possible.

Alanna was now sitting next to Juliette, trying to distract her; reassure her. Asking her questions about the baby. But her attempts failed. Juliette remained restless, shouting and screaming in pain at the top of her lungs. Angelica, Belle and Erin sat not very far away and were looking at Juliette with fear etched all over their faces, and every so often throwing Lissie a dirty look.

And during all this commotion, the phone behind the counter rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is a bit short!