In Love With The Theatre's Ghost?

In The Flesh

I continued to think about the strange boy...erm...ghost...every day and I dreamed about him every night for a week. During all this time I hadn't seen him.

I would occasionally hear a whisper in my ear or I would get a cold chill but every time I looked for the source there was nothing there.

Admittedly, I thought that maybe I was going crazy and maybe I would be better off if I was but I was hooked on him. He occupied all my thoughts. It was obsessive, I know, but I couldn't help it. I started checking beneath the platform everyday but I never saw him. I was beginning to lose all hope of him ever being real.

'Perhaps I should just give up.' I thought staring boredly at the ceiling of my room.

I was laying on my blue covers with my legs propped up against the wooden headboard in my black and pink Scooby-Doo pajamas. I heard "New Medicines" by Dead Poetic playing in the background. I braced my feet against the headboard and kicked off so I was laying on my stomach now.

'However, if he was real I shouldn't give up searching for him.' I heard the music in the background change to "Take Me To The Riot" by Stars. I sighed in desperation and grabbed handfuls of my hair in some sheer attempt to think better. I growled and let go of my hair.

'You know what, I'm just going to leave it alone. If he wants to see me then he can just come find me.'

"Serenity, door!" my mom yelled from the living room indicating that someone was at the door for me.

I heard footsteps coming this way so I sat up and changed my position to where I was facing the door cross-legged.

"Hey, Serenity, you ready to go?" Aria poked her head in the doorway. "Um...aren't you a little early?" We had to go to theatre today but she was at least two hours early. It was still only 3 in the afternoon.

"Yeah, but I was bored so I decided to come and hang out here." she grinned like the little maniac she was at my door.

"Alright, fine. You can chill in my room while I go take a shower." "Cool!" She jumped on my queen sized bed and turned on the t.v. and turned off my stereo. I rolled my eyes at her and trudged my way to the laundry room to go get a towel.

After picking up loads and loads of clothes that probably weighed more then me combined I found a towel.

'Salvation!' I skipped my way to the bathroom with my towel draped over my shoulder.

After I took a shower and brushed my teeth I started to blow dry my hair and think.

'Mmm...lets see I have homework for Pre Calculus and English.' My thoughts started to stray after that though and returned to its previous thoughts.

Aidan

I thought about whether he was real or just a figment of my imagination.

If he was real how did he die? Was there some tragic accident? Why did he die so young?

All these thoughts fluttered in my mind to where I didn't really notice anything around me.

That was until I heard that same masculine chuckle that had haunted my dreams and a familiar pair of emeralds orbs appeared shortly followed by the rest of him.

I screamed and dropped the hair dryer.

"You okay in there?!" I heard Aria yell from my room.

"Yeah, sorry, I fell." I replied shakily and she laughed in response.

I leaned down and picked up the hairdryer and turned it off then stood up straight again to face him.

"Aww, did you have to stand up? I was enjoying the view although I can't complain about this view either." He grinned down at me from his position of sitting on my sink.

"Aidan, what're doing here?" I asked ignoring the fact that he was being a total perv.

"Is that anyway to treat a guest?" he pretended to pout. "Besides I was lonely and thought I'd visit my favorite fleshie." He grinned again.

"Uh-huh, and why haven't you been around for the past week?"

"Oh, I have. You just haven't seen me. Although, you probably heard and felt me." He shifted his face into an expression that was suppose to look innocent.

"So that was you!"

"In the flesh or so to speak."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha Aidan's a pervert! Eh...what do you expect? He's been in some dusty school theatre for who knows how long. Alright...well Mibba said that there's an error somewhere in this story so I'm taking down the banner to see if that's it.