Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

Answer Phone!?

I stood and stared at the bottle for about five minutes before replacing the label and running to my parent’s room, surprisingly both my mom and dad where awake and reading.

“Mom, what are these? Truthfully!” I asked, her eyes widened in surprise.

“My headache pills darling.”

“Mom, I said truthfully.”

“I am telling you the truth darling, what else could they be?” she asked, by now tears were in her eyes,

“Try pills to help with chemo? How couldn’t you tell me?”

“They aren’t darling, and tell you what?” she said starting to get out of bed, while my dad just stared at the both of us.

“Really? They aren’t? Then how come when I pull of the ‘Mom’s head ache pills’ it comes up with this?” I asked showing her the label.

“I am so sorry; I didn’t want you to worry and stress out about it.” My mom said tears streaming down her face now. I shook my head,

“And you think that this is less stressful, how long?” she sniffed,

“Four months.” She said looking down, I dropped the bottle to the floor before turning round and running of. My mom and dad called me to come back but I didn’t. I grabbed my converses and ran to Indie’s the tears still streaming down my face.

I ran up to her house door, it was only half ten so she should still be awake. I knocked rapidly on her front door and waited for someone to answer. A few moments later her mom answered. “Hello Hayley, what do you want?” she asked.

“I need to speak to Indie, is she in?”

“Oh didn’t you know she is sleeping at Katie’s tonight?” she asked with a raised eye brow.

“Oh I didn’t, don’t worry, I’ll come back later.”

“Okay Hayley, good night.” She smiled and closed the door. Bitch, I actually hated her and Indie’s dad, just like she did. Can’t she realise I am crying my eyes out, or is she to fucking blind.

I walked back down their path pulling out my phone to try and phone Indie. Helllloooooo this is Miss India James’s answer phone, I am not able to answer your supposedly very important call at this moment in time, but please do feel free to tell me your name and I might just phone you back, if I think you are important enough. Thank you for your time. Answer phone!? She never and I mean never has her phone off. I tried again and again got to answer phone, so I tried the only other person I could think of now.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“That is seriously fucked up, I mean not telling you. Is that why the wedding is so soon?” I nodded into his chest.

“Yeah, I think so, but I don’t get why she didn’t think she could tell me.”

“Maybe she didn’t want you to worry.”

“That is what she said but I… I just can’t believe she would keep something like that from me.”

Me and Zacky had been sitting on the beach for an hour now, most of that time I spent crying into his chest while he soothed me with his words. My mom and dad had both tried to call me numerous times during that hour, which ended up in me turning of my phone.

“I know how about you come back to mine tonight, I’ll get my parents to phone yours so they don’t worry and tomorrow I’ll come back to your house with you and everything can be sorted out, yeah?” I nodded and got up wiping the sand of me, Zack following suit. He draped his arm over my shoulder while I wrapped my arm round his waist and we walked to his house, I seriously was not looking forward to tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this all planned in my head yesterday and couldn't write it up lol.
Thanks for all the comments and I gotta go do my homework otherwise I get an hour detention after school next week lol.
[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch=TV8uTCErh2M[/youtube]
What me and my friend spent the day listening and dancing to, she just got back from Thailand and she said this song was played all the time on the TV they had in the hotel, this is when she tried to understand it anyway =D