Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

Mommy Is Going To Die?

After I told Indie and Jimmy about my mom they stared at me, you could see the tears in Indie’s eyes which she was desperately trying to hold back. My mom had always been a second mom to her, she said she actually loved my parents more then she did her own.

“Mommy is going to die?” She said in a voice like a toddler,

“Most probably.” I said, looking down trying to not let my own tears fall.

“But, but where am I going to go when I fight with my real parents. This is bad, this is real bad, is that why I had three missed calls from you last night?”

“Yeah, but I ended up phoning Zacky, but I got to go back there and talk it through with them, I just ran out last night.” I looked up at the clock to see it was quarter past ten, it had taken me an over an hour to explain to Indie what had gone on, from when I got home to when I got to Zack’s last night, she kept interrupting me as well, to make sure everything was true then she spent a while crying making me cry along with her. Once we had stopped crying, there was an awkward silence between the four of us until Indie broke it.

“Hey, Zacky is it okay if I get a shower?” I asked standing up,

“Yeah, towels are in the cupboard behind the door.”

“Okay thanks.” I walked up stairs going to Zacky’s room first to grab my clothes I was wearing last night, before walking into the bathroom to get a shower, hoping and praying that everything would go fine later on with my parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know it is short but I said to Nikijamie that I would try to update last night and I didn't so I felt bad and stuff, also my mate is coming round soon so yeah =\
Thanks for the comments and also Nikijamie for the banner (: