Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

We Are Having A Day To Ourselves, Just Me and Zack

“Hey Hayley, you still awake?” I heard Zacky mumble in my hair half way through Saw 4, Indie and Jimmy having fallen asleep just five minutes into the movie.

“Yeah, I am” I replied, not being able to take my eyes of the screen.

“I was wondering tomorrow do you want to hang out, just you and me, none of the other guys and girls and just get to know each other better, we’ve known each other for a few weeks now and I still only know the basics about you, seeing as everyday we’re with at least one of the guys or girls.” When I thought about it, we really didn’t know each other that well I mean yeah, sure, we knew the basics but he was going to be my husband in a few months.

“Sure, should be nice. What do you plan to do?” I asked looking up at him,

“I don’t really know, just go hang out on the pier, get some coffee or lunch, just generally hang out, like friends, but we’re more.”

“Fine with me, but can we sleep now, I am so tired.” I asked sitting up on the couch.

“Sure, but do you want to go upstairs to our bedroom?”

“Yeah sure, shall we wake them or leave them there?” I asked, turning to look at Indie and Jimmy, curled upon the couch, Jimmy quietly snoring.

“They look comfy enough we’ll just leave them be, come on.” He gently took my hand turning off all the lights, before walking up stairs into our room.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“But, but, but, but…”

“No Indie, no buts. We are having a day to ourselves, just me and Zacky, no one else. Please just go.” I said to her for the thousandth time,

“Fine be that way,” She pouted but turned around any way and followed an equally pouting Jimmy, “You’ll regret this Baker!” He shouted shaking his fist before Indie jumped on his back and screamed on ward for the whole of Huntington to hear.

“I’m going to get a shower and get dressed before we go anywhere.” I told Zacky who was sitting on the couch watching TV eating his cereal. All I got was a grunt in response, him being too engrossed in Jackass to even care what was happening in the world around him. I sighed before climbing the stairs.

I turned the shower, then started to undress. When the water was the right temperature I got under the running water. In just over two months I would be married, to a guy I had only known for a few weeks. Him and his friends were great guys from what I’ve seen, but I didn’t know them so well, if it was an act they were putting on, if they truly were as nice as they acted.

Stepping out of the shower I grabbed a towel from the cupboard drying myself off, and changing into my outfit.

“Hayley you ready?” Zack called up the stairs,

“Yeah let me just put my hair up.” I quickly put my hair in a messy bun, and decided on no make-up, turning off the lights I walked down stairs towards Zacky to to find out what we would be doing today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Date

Okay, writers block is a bitch, and has been pissing me off for a while, I have quite a few ideas for this story now but I can’t seem to find a way of actually writing them into chapters. So sorry it is short and shitty, and I don’t know when I’ll next update, depends on when I can actually figure out what to write, I might even edit this chapter.

But thanks for the comments

xxA7XBitchxx
You.Found.Me
ShaleseRayEen
StubbornChloeSmiles
not worth your time
Second Heartbeatxx
Vera:GlitteredBlood