Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

Epilogue

The guys had made it big.

They had millions of adoring fans and followers just like they had always wanted and dreamed of. After releasing their self titled album they had gone on a year long tour around the world. They were now in LBC, filming for the DVD they would soon release. Each of their girls stood by the right side of the stage secretly waiting to surprise their husbands and fiancés.

Indie and Jimmy’s son Damon and Alessandro, mine and Zacky’s eldest, sat next to Jason Berry, watching their fathers with such admiration on their faces. Both boys were five years old. Me and Indie had been through pregnancy together and both boys were born only days apart. Before Zacky had left, he began teaching Alex how to play guitar also left handed and Damon could play the drums before he could say his first word or walk, Jimmy had made sure of that.

Little Amelia held her stuffed bunny Mr Nibbles under her arm as she hid behind her mothers leg, peeking out slightly to watch her father sing his heart out on stage. 11-month old Sophia began squirming in my arms as Zacky moved to the middle of the stage to start the solo of Afterlife with Brian. I squatted down next to Jason holding her up so she could stand but so I was still holding her, though she began trying to push my hands away from her waist. Stumbling forward slightly, I managed to loose my grip on her. She fell on her front, blinked then pushed herself up on to her knees.

She began crawling out on stage and before I could catch her Matt noticed her in his peripheral vision. Looking up he smiled at me then looked back at Sophia making her way to the amp in front of Brian’s microphone. When the other guys realised that Matt had missed his cue to begin singing again, they looked at him wondering what was going on. The whole crowd went silent when they noticed his statue like figure. All music died out also as the other band members realised what he was looking at.

Zacky removed his guitar from his body and moved towards his little girl until she grabbed onto the edge of Brian’s amp. Stopping dead in his tracks he, along with everyone else in the stadium, watched as the little girl pulled herself onto her to feet. She looked at her daddy and began to make small but cautious steps towards him; moving forward also he squatted down about two feet away from her. Holding out his arms like she did hers, everyone watched curiously as her little tongue poked out her mouth trying not to fall over. Tears fell from Zacky’s eyes silently as she fell into his arms at the end of her first walk without anyone holding onto her.

Lifting her into his arms he gave her a massive hug and watched as Alex ran out on stage towards him as well grabbing his leg, Zacky’s left hand held onto his head rubbing it slightly as if to say, hello buddy. Flashes went off in all directions as Brian motioned for me to come out on stage like my children as he and the others quickly went to the side of the stage to meet up with their other halves. Damon ran out on stage and made his way up the ramp that led up to the drum kit to give his own daddy a kiss and a cuddle, Indie following just behind him.

Walking on stage slowly, I called out Zacky’s name, looking up his smile widened further. Alex ran at me so I would pick him up. Closing the gap between us, he gave me a massive kiss on the lips wrapping his free arm around mine and Alex waist. He went to give Alex a kiss on the forehead but was pushed away being told, “Not after you gave mommy a kiss, she might have cooties.” His voice was picked up by the microphone making fans as well as the guys laugh at his innocent dig.

Placing Alex down on the floor I picked the sleeping Sophia from Zacky’s arms and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled then picked Alex back up taking him to sit on the amp by him. Damon stayed with his dad also and I saw Amelia come out on stage in Matt’s arms, Mr Nibbles still tucked safely under her arm, thumb in her mouth. Her light brown curls bounced lightly up and down as Matt’s steps bounced her. I took Sophia off stage and placed her in the buggy at the side of the stage to let her sleep peacefully like she did whenever there was loud music around.

“Well that was interesting. It looks as if we have the beginnings of mini sevenfold on stage; we just need Christ and Gates to reproduce soon so that we have a complete band. Now I do believe this next song is quite fitting. As you all know we are recording this concert for a new DVD and also a video for our next single, so if you would be so kind as to hold up your lyrics to the song I think we can begin.”

“Daddy,” the timid voice of Amelia echoed throughout the stadium,

“Yes princess,” he answered her, she glared at him,

“I am not a princess I am a rockstar, Uncle Bwian told me so,” everyone laughed at her ‘angry’ voice,

“Sorry rockstar, I didn’t know that, what did you want to say?” she nodded to his apology and continued,

“This is my favourite song that you have written.” She smiled up at him, her eyes twinkling with happiness, he rubbed his nose against hers lightly making her giggle,

“I am glad seeing as it is about you and mommy. Does Mr Nibbles like it to?” she pulled Mr Nibbles from under her arm and made him nod,

“Yes he does, he does a lot.”

No matter how bad my mother felt for me on her death bed, except for my life, she couldn’t have given me a greater gift.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :’(

That is it and I want to thank everyone for supporting me by subscribing and commenting and any other support given so thank you :)

What are your final thoughts on this I would love to know?

Go check out my now only story Speak No Evil

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :)