Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Alpha Vs. Alpha

That was how we spent the days, I helped Carlisle study the mutation in my spare time and the rest I hug out. The Cullens were pretty cool, except for Rosalie. She always glared everytime I came by. Bella had a jelous feel to her with the way she looked at me and even thought. Jake kept an eye on me as did Edward. The wolves didn't talk to me and I was glad to be honest. I cleared it up with Renesmee, and we get a long somewhat. My sons got really attached to Emmet, they always hung around together. Neither of them talked to Jake, not that I know of. Deb got really close to Bella and I got close to Alice and Jasper.

"Mom, you want to go for a hunt?" Nanuq asked behind me as I sat on the grass looking at the sunset.

"No," I sighed tiredly, "Just want to think for a bit."

I heard a grunt behind Nanuq, "You need to feed or you will freak out and attack someone."

"Emmet, shut it." I mumbled as the breeze came.

"Make me, mama." His smirk was so audiable.

"Ohhhh." My boys chanted.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked standing up to face them.

"Is that a threat, mama?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and arms crossed over his chest.

He didn't have much time to react because I had him on the ground. My hand held a tight grip on his neck while my foot held him down. The gift of telekanisis worked and helped hold that bolder confined to the ground. I smirked with my fangs, "What was that again?"

He looked at me in disbelief, he must have seen my eyes turn bright red. "Holly shit..."

"Wuss." I mocked and removed myself off of him.

"What is going on here?!" Nessie shouted with authority as she ran in with her mutt.

"Mom." Nanuq and Aarluk hissed under their breaths.

"What?" Emmet asked as he shot up in the air.

"Are you alright, Emmet?" The fake girl asked.

He looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"She just attacked you, thats why!" She cried.

"It was just a game, Nessie." He told her as he held her shoulders to keep her from boucing around.

That was when Aarluk began to growl from deep within. Oh crap, he was loosing his temper. Turning around, I saw him tremble like his father. Both growling and trembling, they were losing it. "Alpha fight." I mumbled in disbelief with wide eyes.

"Huh? What's going on?" They asked me.

I just took steps back, "You need to stand back, it is a fight for the right as Alpha."

"A duel of the monarchy." Nanuq added as he backed up aswell.

"We have to stop them!" Nessie cried as she ran to them.

"No!" I shouted and grabbed her just in time as both wolves fazed and went at it.

"Let me go!" She protested.

"You can't." Nanuq told her, "You will be killed if you do."

"Is there something we can do?" Emmet asked as he took her out of my grip.

"No." I shook my head. "All we can do it watch."

Not a second later, the entire Cullen clan was watching this sight before us. Even some wolves were showing up, they too knew the rules to a fight such as this one. I quickly ran it through the vampires' minds not to interviean.