Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Seth!

It took a whole lot of convincing to change my mind into staying. To be honest, I really liked being back here. Europe was beautiful and grand, but I prefered a simple life. Today, everyone was out on their own. I walked in the forest and sat down in a medow, letting my mind wonder. Tree branches cracked as a large creature made its way to me. A sandy colored wolf made its way to me, his eyes staring into mine as he carefully inched to me.

I smiled, "Hey Seth." The wolf grinned and ran to me, slobbering me up with his nasty wet tongue. I chuckled at the effection. "Come on, Seth!" I protested as I tried to push the beast off of me.

//Go faze back, will ya?// I told him.

He looked at me weirdly before he ran into the bushes from where he came from. Not a minute later, the kid that I left those years ago was now a full grown "man". "Kay!" He shouted as he ran to hug me. "I missed you! We all have."

"Same here-ish." I smiled and hugged him back, his overly heated body heating mine a bit too much.

"Hey." He realized pushing me away, "Your not as cold the other leeches."

I raised an eyebrow at him ,"Leeches, Seth?"

He blushed in embarassment, dropped his head, and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry."

"Whatever," I waved it off, "So how have you been?"

His face shot up, "I'm imprinted on Maria, a girl that goes to school on the reservation."

"What she like?" I asked as we walked in the forest.

He smiled and looked forward, "She is still very young, she is 10. Bearly starting middle school."

"Oh." I nodded.

"What about you?" He turned to me.

"Me?" I asked and he nodded. "Well," I sighed, "I've been in Europe for the past years. Moved there and have stayed there since everything happened. I worked hard over the years to learn what happened."

"Is it really true then?" He stopped me.

I turned to him, "Yes, it is true."

"So Jake really is their father?" He raised an eyebrow and then smirked, "Never really pictured him as a father type."

That brought something into mind, "What happened to Billy?"

"You wanna see him?"

I nodded with a smile, "If I can, of course."

He pondered it for a second, "I think so, he would flip if he met his grandkids. And, I am pretty sure Emily has missed you. Oh! Emily has two kids, Sam Jr and Ebony."

"What about Quil and Emily's niece?" I asked as we turned around back to the house.

"She is like 12, so nothing much." He shrugged.

"Wait here while I got them." I told Seth.

He nodded, "Quick, I'm not sure how long he will be at his house. He does have a life you know?"

I laughed and ran full speed towards the Cullen mansion. Right before my eyes were my kids and Emmett messing around. Both of them had jumped Emmett and had him on the ground.

"Boys." I called walking up to them.

"Hey mom." They greeted as they held him down harder.

"Hey mama." Emmett smirked from under.

I rolled my eyes, "Boys, come on. We are going to meet some people."

"Who?" Nanuq asked as he jumped off Emmett.

"Some really old friends of mine." I smirked.

"Coming!" Aarluk called out before he too jumped off.