Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Why Did He Save Me?

His hand wasn't on my chest very long before I was collided with a large force. The next thing I knew, I was flung across the air and skidding on the rough dirt floor. Brown ringlets hit my face as she sat on me bearing her teeth.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as I telopathically threw her off of me and threw a few trees. "God damn it!" I protested as I rubbed the back of my kneck standing up.

"Mom!" Both of my kids tried to straighten me out.

"No, I'm fine." I reassured them, "What the fuck was her problem?" I asked looking up at them. Everyone had their mouths held agape and she removed herself from the tree she was stuck inside of.

"He is mine!" Nessie hissed and ran at me full speed.

I waited for her to get to me, I had her in my vision. Just as she was going to get to me, a large being ran before me. Whoever it was stopped her before I could; gasps were heard at my "savior". The impact was as loud as thunder.

"Emmett!" I heard vampire, human, and lycan alike shout.

"You okay?" His deep voice asked from infront of me as his head was turned to look at me.

"What the heck was that for?" I asked as I blinked my red eyes away.

"Great gratitude for the person who just saved your life." He huffed walking off, Rosalie and the rest sending glares to me and confused glances at the vampire.

I watched totally confused as he walked off, Rosalie was quick to follow him. His walking turned into a full speed run into the forest. Why did he save me? Then got pissed off when I asked why he did that? Don't tell me that the vampire has fallen for me. This is not good. Not good at all. For him or me.

"Cousin!" Deb shouted worried and ran to me with open arms. She babbled on and on with others, but I was too occupied with looking at the forest to pay attention.

//Mom? What was that?// Aarluk growled.

//Why did he save you?// Nanuq asked.

//I don't know, sons. I don't.// I mumbled.

//I believe he has fallen for you.// Deb sighed.

I turned to her with a disappointed look. //Hope that it is not that case. It would be hazzardous for both and for all. Something I wish never to see or do...again//