Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

The Necklace

"Fucking Jake!" I shouted as I punched the tree after an hour of running all around Washington looking for Nanuq. My fist rammed so hard off the tree that the top half few off, my hand stuck inside the bottom part. Blood, my blood, oozed out from my flesh tainting the air around us and making Emmett gasp.

"Woah, cool it." Emmett whispered as he pulled my hand out of the tree.

"I swear that I will kill him." I hissed as I swiftly licked the blood off of my knuckles.

"It's okay, Kay." He told me and tried to hug me. "It's okay if you want to cry or something."

"Get off of me, freak." I shrugged him off of me roughly.

"Sorry." He muttered coldly and shoved his hands into the front pocket of his hoddie.

I sighed as I realized I was taking it out on him rather than the person really diserved it. "Sorry, too." After apologizing I thought for a minute.

"It's okay," He nodded with a smile, "totally understandable in our shoes."

"Okay." I looked at him weirdly and shook my head. "We are heading to the reservation, so keep up."

His smile turned into a smirk, "Babe, I invented speed."

Now it was my turn to smirk, "Good luck, babe." And took off full speed to La Push.

The entire way, I was a mile or so ahead of him. My mind was too focused on geating there, that I didn't cloak my thoughts or heart at all. Hearing my heart beat and thoughts, I know that the others would surely be heading there. And just to my luck, upon reaching the resevation I saw the entire group, Aarluk, and Deb. A second after I stopped, Emmett, Nessie, Edward, and Bella arrived right after me.

"Mom?" Aarluk questioned my sudden appearence as he stopped to look at me only wearing a pair of unfamiliar sweats. He wore the necklace I gave him on his neck still. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here, Kay." Jake 'greeted' me really annoyed and rolled his eyes. "He is a big boy, he doesn't need your suppervision."

"Jake!" I shouted as I stomped my way to him, "You bastard!"

"What!" He shouted back as loud as he met me half way. "Where the hell do you come saying that to me?!"

I poked at his bare chest roughly, "It's your fault that my son ran away!"

"What?" Everyone except the vampires shouted.

"I thought he was okay with it." Aarluk whispered and I turned around to face him.

"What do you mean he was 'okay with it'?" I asked moving away from Jake.

Aarluk looked at me, "He was sad when dad and Sam wanted to train me and not him. He looked happy that he wanted to see us, but it dropped when we found out it was just to see me. But, I talked to him about it." He pleaded with his eyes. "He said he was okay with it and that I should do it."

And now I turned around to Jake to shout more, "Why the fuck didn't you at least invite him or something?"

His eyes avoided me, "Aarluk needs to learn to control himself."

My eyes widened in disbelief at him when it finally sunk it. "You pushed him aside because he is a vampire?" But he stayed silent, so I repeated it louder, "You pushed him aside because he is a vampire?!"

"Jake?" Bella asked now at my side. "Is that true? You turned your own son away because he is a vampire instead of a werewolf?"

Jake's face and head fell to the ground as he remained silent.

"Dad," Aarluk spoke walking up to us. "if you don't want Nanuq as a son, then I don't want you as a father." He hand raised to his necklace and yanked it off. "Here, I don't need this anymore." And he threw it at Jake's face.

Jake's body stiffened as he saw what necklace was thrown at him and immediately when down to pick the fragile looking thing in his enourmus hands. His eyes glued to at as the memories flooded in.

"Mom." Aarluk placed a hand on my shoulder, "Let's go look for my brother."

I nodded and turned around just as Nessie shouted from her post, "I can't believe you Jake!" And ran off.

"I think we have done enough damage." Deb spoke from back there, "Let's find Nanuq."