Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Total Freak Out, if You Ask Me

"Here." A man and woman gave me their hands.

"Thanks." I coughed as there was some cold salt water in my lungs.

"No problem." The really pale girl told me as they helped lift me out of the water and onto the beach.

I staggered a bit from the adrenaline rush I got from jumping off the cliff started to wear off. The current brought me a bit far than planned, I would have a pretty long walk before I would get back to the reservation.

"What's your name?" The man asked me.

My attention turned to them. They were extremely pale, with topaz eyes that reminded me of gems, and were both extremely beautiful. Like they were models, high class models. I marveled at their beauty, I looked pretty homely compared to these two.

"Kitzia Sangre." I replied.

"Cinnamon Blood?" The man asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," I nodded. "How did you know?"

The girl smiled a pearly white smile, "Your first name is in Hebrew and the last is in Spanish."

"Why did you jump off?" The man changed the subject.

I shrugged, "Proving up to my boyfriend."

"Where is he?" The girl asked, though I noticed both of them sniff the air. Why were they sniffing the air.

"I'm not sure." I responed as I looked around for the cliff. "I jumped off the beach on the reservation."

"Ah, that is quite a bit from here." The girl nodded, "The current must have taken you a bit off course."

"Why don't we help you get there?" The man asked.

I smiled, "That would mean a lot. Thank you."

Jake's P.O.V.
"I can't take it anymore!" I bellowed as I slammed my clutched hands against the table.

"Son, calm down." My dad told me. "She will be fine, the current must have taken her a bit further from the beach."

"I should be out there looking for her too!" I stood up.

"No," My dad rolled right infront of me, "she can't know about us. Not just yet. I know that you really care about her, but make sure she is the one you are imprinted on before you make any moves."

"Dad." I sighed and fell back into my chair, "I can't take it."

"I know son. I know." My father told me solemly with his hand on my shoulder.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

The wierd couple left me a mile or so away from where they found me, they said it was something urgent. I made it shivering from the cold weather and the wet clothes, but I kept on. It was dusk when I finally made it to the door. Just my hand was coming down to knock, it was flung open. Jake poped out with a big smile and engulfed me into a huge.

"Jake! Can't." I coughed, "Breathe!"

"You're alright!" He cried out and loosened his grip, "I was worried something bad had happ-" He made a sniffing noise and froze. I was too busy cuddling up to him for warmth to notice.

"Ka-ay." The entire group all started out happy but then it fell into something drab. They made sniffing noises, where they getting sick?

"Come inside, we need to get you warm." Emily cut in and she pulled me inside.

She dragged me into the bathroom and ran the hot water as I took off my clothes. I bearly jumped in and closed the curtains when someone pounded on the door. "She is taking a shower!" Emily shouted.

"It's me. Open up." Jake called from the other side of the door.

I heard the door open up and Jake storm in, there was some whispering and then the door closing. What the fuck was going on?

"Babe. Tell me everything that happened." Jake told me sternly from the other side of the curtain.

"What's the big deal?" I asked as I washed out the soap and shampoo off my hair and body.

"I need to know." He growled low.

I sighed really loud and boredly, "I jumped off and the current took me a bit away. A couple helped me out of the water and helped me get here. Though, they left me because of some urgency a mile or so away."

"What did they look like?" He growled again.

"That's it," it was my turn to growl ,"growl at me one for damn time and see what will happen to you!" I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. Once it was on tight, I roughly swung the curtain sharply open.

Jake had his hand on his forehead, holding it. "Look, tell me what these people look like. I really need to know."

"Why?" I asked holding onto his outstreched hand to get out of the tub. "What's the big deal?"

"Just answer the question." He whinned.

"They were really freakishly pale with topaz eyes. Like they were gems." I looked up at him, "But they didn't do anything to me, they helped me."

"Anything else?"

I nodded and cupped my chin, "Yeah, I could have sworn that they sniffed me a few times. Kind of like you guys. Are you guys all getting sick or what?" I asked.

Jake just shook his head and with it his look of fear and shock. "Let's get you changed and fed." He smiled and hugged me. "Dang, you are cold."

"See what you do to me?" I asked going to open the door.

"Your clothes are over there." Jake stopped me. "I'll be over at Sam's alright? Emily will be back to cook something for you in a bit. Okay?" He kissed my cheek, tring to convince me.

"Alright." I sighed.

With a goofy grin, he kissed my cheek and left in a rush. I could hear him running from inside the bathroom. Not wanting to think much of it, I dried myself and changed. As I was brushing my hair, my cell rang.

"Hello?" I asked on the line as I ran the comb through my hair.

"Hey Kitzia, its me Deborah. How's it over there on the reservation?" My cousin that goes to Seattle University with me greeted on the other line.

"Alright, cuz." I told her.

"Did you tell him yet?" She asked.

"No." I sighed and stood up before the mirror lifting up my shirt.

"Tell hiim." She whinned, "He has to know."

"I know." I rubbed my stomach. "Right now isn't the best of times."

"Why? What happened?" She was really concerned.

"I jumped off a cliff and got lost. I just got back and he was totally freaking out." I told her and put my shirt down.

"Oh, well." She sighed, "You are bearly a month, so you got a bit before you tell him. Just remember that I'm always here for you, cuz."

"Thanks, Deb. I got to go." I told her as the door bell rang.

"Later. Tell me how it goes." She hung up.