Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Broken Windows

I didn't wait to see what their responces were to the information I just gave them. Rushing into the bathroom, I changed in the blink of an eye and stepped out to find me room empty except for one person, Emmet.

"What do you mean he was your mate?" He asked as he suddenly appeared in my face. His topaz eyes showing pain as they searched my empty ones.

"It doesn't concern you." I told him as I pushed him aside, well tried to.

No moving, his eyes flashed anger. "Answer me."

Baring my fangs at him, I hissed looking him straight in the eyes. "It. Doesn't.Concern. You. Move out of my way before I make you."

"Make me." He hissed back.

With a smirk, I bent backwards to do a bridge. In the second it happened, I wrapped my legs around his waist and threw him out threw the window. The impact so great that glass shaddered everywhere. Just as I was able to stand up straight, a large force threw itself at me. "Answer me!" He growled.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I threw him against a wall.

"What's going on in here?!" Edward shouted as he ran into the room.

"Back the fuck off Emmett!" I shouted as he flew out through another window.

"That's enough, Kay!" Edward shouted as he stood before me and the window just as I was about to pounce on him.

Shaking my head, I blinked away my red eyes. That was when everyone once again came crashing into my room. Jasper helped his "brother" back into the room as my cousin held me back. Emmett glared at me with both pain and anger as he was dragged back in.

"This is no time to be fighting," Carlisle scolded us like a bunch of kids. Turning to Emmett, he went on, "Son, you know better. No matter how strong you feel about this, you shouldn't act like an animal."

"Let's go." I told my cousin and wolf son. "We have no time to waste." With a nod, we all made our way out of the room threw the already busted window. Just as we landed, we met up with a large pack of wolves.

"Wait!" Alice called out. "There is more."

Turning my head around I asked, "What else is there?"

"We are helping." Jacob came from behind the wolves. "It's my fault he is gone, now its my job to bring him back."

My responce to him was a hiss.

"Kay," Jasper spoke calmly, "we are going to need their help."

"James is back with an army of vampires and even werewolves." Bella spoke as she appeared right behind me.

"James? Who is James?" Jacob asked totally confused.

"Her ex-mate." Emmett spat at me.

"Shut it, Emmett." I growled.

"What mate?" Jacob asked now more athouritive to me.

"Shut up wolf and do your damn job." I growled at him.

"Kay! Enough!" Deb shouted at me. I stared at her in disbelief, never has she yelled at me, much less in that tone. "We know that you are baddly hurting inside, but you need to calm yourself down."

"I see..." Alice started and we all turned to her. Jasper disappeared and reappered with a sketch pad.

Like mad, her hands moved all over the paper. Not wasting a second of it, I jumped and landed next to her. Not a minute later, she had drawn what could be seen as a masterpiece in art but not for me. I immediately recognized it........