Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Hummer Race

"So, she is special to him. Am I right?" Bella asked me with a smile.

"Yeah." I sighed with a nod.

"And how do you feel about it?" Esme asked me. "Do you like the girl?"

"Of course I do," I agreed. "But sometimes...." I shook my head. "I think that they are rushing a bit too fast." I turned to watch Aarluk on the cell talking, laughing, and smiling. "I don't want what happened to me, happen to him."

"What is she?" Jacob asked. "Is she a werewolf like us? Vampire?"

"Human." Deb told him.

"Human???!!" Everyone shouted in alarm.

"But you just told them our head count." Carlisle worried. "You can't tell humans of our existance! It is against the rules."

"They won't tell a soul." I told Carlisle. "A life for a life."

"You saved them?" A nosey Sam asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"The four of us did." Deb told them grimmly.

"The four? What four?" Edward asked.

"Kitzia, James, Laurent and I." Deb whispered.

"Wait, wait, wait." Emmett stood up protesting with all of our eyes on him. "What do you mean the four of you? Start from the beginning, I'm totally lost."

My head just turned to the window, "We are here."

Catching my drift, Carlisle added, "Ah, you are right, my girl. Everyone grab their things and prepare for landing."

Everyone did what they were told and got their things ready, but I felt quite a few eyes on me. Not paying attention to them or their thoughts, I kept my eyes out the window. We all piled out of the jet and into the airport for passport checking and what not. Soon after, we all found ourselves in five large multicolored jeeps. In my black one it was me, Deb, Aarluk, Alice, Jasper and Seth. In a platinum one: Sam, Quil, Embry, Leah, Paul and Jared. A burgandy red was Edward, Bella, Nessie, and Jacob. And Lastly a golden one had Emmett, Esme, and Carlisle.

"Wow!" Seth marveled at the moutains. "Whats the name of the place that we are going?"

"Sotres, Seth. Sotres." An excited Aarluk jumped in his seat.

"Someone is happy to see his lover." I mused as I looked at him from the rear view mirror from the driver's seat.

"Hurry up!" Seth cheered. "Let's beat them there. Race!"

"Cous'"? I asked turning to her.

She meet my black eyes with her own, she thought about it for a few seconds before she nodded. "Seat belts everyone, cause-"

I never let her finish that sentence, my foot slammed on the accelerator. The car gave a loud "burr" in the engine before it roared to life and sped through the dirt roads. From the side mirrors and rear view mirror, I could see the other cars in the back. The drivers: Sam, Emmett, and Edward, had no other choice but ram it aswell. They kept honking at me to slow down, hell Edward was screaming in my head to stop...............