Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

A Second Visit

"What to do? What to do?" I asked myself as I walked in the vineyard, the aroma of grapes all around me. "Do I follow my hear? My mind?" Looking up at the sky, I took big deep breaths.

"How about you give me a son?" James' voice spoke from in front of me.

"What?" My head shot back down to level only to gaze at him.

"You herd me." He smirked, slowly walking towards me.

"No." I whispered as my eyes slowly churned to a glare.

"What did you say?" he stopped to look at me in disbelief.

"I said, 'No'." I repeated louder and with more authority.

"Tisk tisk, Kay." He shook his head. "Why can't you make it easy on yourself." The next second, he was right in front of me with his hand around my neck. "I'm sorry, but you don't have an option for this one."

"I won't." I hissed as I clawed at his hand, his blood making me thirsty. "You stupid son of a bitch."

His face darkened once I said that, with a flick of his wrist, I flew. Before I could fully comprehend that I was flung into the air, I had already crashed to the ground. Well, more like glass. I was flung into Luna's greenhouse, and my blood along with me. Glass had punctured into me all around deeply, pain shooting into my mind from my entire body. I cried out in pain and hissed as I tried to stand up, barely being able to stand with my legs so wobbly.

"Should have just agreed, Kay." I heard his voice. "Would have made this a whole lot easier on yourself and me."

"Bastard!" I shouted as looked down and I pulled out a large chuck of glass that was embedded into my side.

"Aww, are you hurt?" He whispered behind me, making me raise my head back with open eyes.

Before I could respond or even reach, I was flung forward with a massive kick to by bruised and bleeding back. This time, even worse than the fist. I flew through a table full of plants in heavy pots and though glass once again. I barely had time to raise my arms to cover my face as I crashed face first through it.

"AH!" I screamed loudly in pain as I felt blood trickle down my body. "You bastard!" I shouted turning my head to him as I laid on the ground.

My eyes flashed red as he walked to me cocky from the trashed up green house. With a smirk on my face now, he was flung backwards into the greenhouse. I flung him through a few walls and tables before I couldn't anymore. He was hurt, but not as back as me. "Kay!" He roared from inside.

"Crap." I whispered as I looked around for any means of escape. I was too weak to do anything else, my lost option was to try to drag myself away. My eyesight started to blur up as I lost too much blood and with it my conscience.

"Kay!" He roared again, but this time from my side. "You will pay for what you did!"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted in pain.

"Not until you give me a son!" He shouted lifting me up in the air like a rag doll.

"Put her down James!" All of the Cullen's shouted with a few others I couldn't really make out.

"Fine." He agreed and flung me somewhere, "But I will be back for her."

I squeezed my eyes shut as I awaited the roughness of the ground to scape me up even more. But someone caught me in their arms. "Kitzia." They whispered grimly.

"I'm-m-m so-rr-rry." Was what I could say as I blacked out.