Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

His Return

Loud shouting and arguing was what made me open my eyes. Opening them, I awoke in my room. Looking down at my torso, I saw my body wrapped up totally in bandages. What is going on, I asked myself as I stood up painfully. Standing up, I could see that my entire torso, part of my arms, and legs were all wrapped up. That bastard gave me quite a number, I can't believe that I was so weak.

"It's your fault she is like that right now!" A voice made my head shoot up.

"Nanuk." I whispered with a smile and joy tears.

"How is it my-" Aarluk couldn't finish his shout in the living room I had appeared at the entrance.

"Mom!" They shouted looking at me.

"Kay!" The others shouted as I ran to hug my missing son.

"Nanuq," I cried, "you are all right. I thought that I lost you."

"No you didn't." He hugged me back gently. "Just needed to clear my mind on some things."

"Mom," Aarluk broke in, "you should really lay down now."

"No," I shook my head. "I'm fine, really."

"You really should res-" Carlisle couldn't finish his sentence because a large vampire made his way to me and engulfed me in a hug.

He kept on mumbling things, but I didn't pay attention because I was too busy looking at the people with a questioning look. Both boys looked at me with raised eyebrows, but I gave them a clueless look.

//Don't even ask// I told them. //Hell, even I don't know why he is doing this.//

//He loves you// four people said in my head.

"Alright, Emmett." Alice pulled the bear away from me. "Give her some space, she just got her son back."

Nodding, the bear stepped away from me and took a seat on the couch next to Jasper.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Nanuq asked once again.

"Yes," I nodded with a smile, "I'm alright."

"No help at all from you that is." Aarluk said barely above a whisper.

"What did you say?" Nanuq shouted at his twin.

"You herd me!" Aarluk shouted. "Prissy boy had to run away because his feelings were hurt. Oh boo hoo!"

"Well then you should have fucking protected her knowing that she was in danger because of that bastard!" Nanuq shoute back. "If you are such a tough guy, then why didn't you protect her? Look at how bad she is hurt!" He pointed at me. "Instead of being so into a fucking human, you should have put her safety first, not your dick!"

We all gasped at his outburst. "Nanuq!" we shouted but it did no good as they both ran at each other throwing fists. Luna started to cry in her mother's arms as she herd one of her best friends hurt her.

"Will you two stop it!" I shouted as the guys all jumped in to try to stop the fight.

My eyes flashed red. With the dropping of my hands, both large boys dropped to the floor roughly with loud grunts. They tried to struggle but I made the hold tighter and crushed them further against the floor. "Both of you stop. Right. Now." I hissed.

"Crap. Damn, Kay." I head these from all around.

"Outside." I told them as I lifted the "curse" off of them and headed outside with some trouble.

The three of us made our way outside in the night, both of them following behind me. A minute of silent walking, we made it to my favorite tree. With some trouble, I slid down the tree and sat on the ground. "Sit." I told both of them.

Nodding, they sat at my sides like when they were younger. Feeling like when they were younger, they even laid down with their heads on my lap. "See you two are back to your old selves." I chuckled.

"His fault." They said at the same time.

"It's neither of your faults." I told them, making them look at me. "It isn't either one's duty to protect me, but my own. Aarluk, you are old enough to know that and so are you Nanuq."

"But," Nanuq protested. "Instead of watching out for you knowing that he is after you, he is out with Luna."

"At least I didn't run aw-Ow!" Aarluk didn't get to finish as I smacked his forehead.

"Nanuq," I turned my eyes to his, "he has imprinted on Luna. It is normal. As for you." I turned to Aaluk. "You are going to apologize for what you said to the poor girl. You have no right to say what you did, much less in front of everyone like that."

Sighing, he nodded. "I will."

Taking a deep breath, I continued. "He didn't run away, he is just too much like your father."

"I/He is?" Both asked.

"Yup." I nodded. "He has the tendency to run from his problems. Aarluk, you are more like me. You stick to it and rough it back the way it has you."

"He doesn't want me as a son." Nanuq whispered not looking at me. "He even said so himself."

"He doe-"

"Screw him if he doesn't." Aarluk cut me off looking at his twin. "If he doesn't well it's his fault because his is missing out a great son."

"You really think so?" Nanuq sat up.

"I know so." Aarluk sat up as well looking at his brother with honest eyes.

"And so do I." Jacob's voice rang from a few meters away.

"Dad?" Both asked standing up, me watching them from down here.

"Yeah." The smaller moron nodded. "I need to talk to you guys. Both of you." He smiled my way.

"I guess then it is my cue to leave." I said catching the hit of three pairs of eyes.

"Here." The twins said as they gently helped me up.

"Don't stay out to late." I whispered in the wind as I walked towards my home. "No blood baths."

I made it inside to find it empty. "Everyone must be out or something." I whispered to myself as I walked towards to stairs.

"I got you." A voice whispered in my ear.

"Huh?" I turned around came face to face with Emmett. "Oh." I nodded and turned around.

The next second, I was in my room in my bed. "Thanks...uh...Emmett." I said as I pulled the covers over me.

"No problem." He nodded taking his seat. "Gonna make sure you go to sleep okay, okay?"

I just nodded and closed my eyes.