Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Cheater

The next morning, I woke up better. Taking off the bandages, only scares were left. The only wound that was still open was that on my stomach that held the large piece of glass that was embedded in me. That was still in stitches, courtesy of Carlisle. After taking a shower, I changed into some tight sweats and a baggy shirt. Walking into the kitchen, I ran into Luna. She wore a knee long, loose dress that went well with her tanned, clear skin and large beautiful jade eyes, god how I envied her eyes. Her pitch black hair left to fall like a large black waterfall.

"Buenos días, Señora Sangre." Luna greeted from the kitchen.

"Hey Luna." I smiled giving her a hug that she returned. "¿Te hablo Nanuq?

"Sí." She nodded. "I forgave him."

"¿Estás bien?" I asked as took a bag of blood from my hidden blood fridge that looked like a normal cabinet.

"He asked me to marry him." She whispered to me.

"Oh my god!" I squeeled with happiness as I gave her another hug. "I am so happy for you too!"

"Thanks." She said a bit too flat.

"What is it?" I asked letting her go. Tiling her head by her chin with my fingers I asked, "Aren't you happy? Excited?"

"Yes." She smiled really big. "But.." Then her large jade eyes dropped to down. To her stomach to be exact.

"You are pregnant," I sighed. "Aren't you?"

She gasped looking back at me. "Please don't tell him. Please don't. I want to tell him when I'm ready."

"I won't tell," I smiled. "I know how you feel right now, I went through the same exact thing."

"And how did it go?" She asked as she chopped some meat for the boys.

I shrugged, "I told him a few months ago, when I went to Forks."

"I want to tell him." She whispered. "Just waiting for the perfect moment."

"Hace lo qúe tú corazon te díce." I whispered as I drank my blood and left the room.

"Kay!" Alice called as I walked into the living room filled with the Cullens.

"Hey." I waved as I walked in.

"The twins and the mutts are out, so it's just us." Emmett smirked my way.

"I see." I nodded. "So, what can we do?"

"Whatever, I guess." Bella said. "Alice hasn't seen anything in her visions yet."

"You can hike, swim in the rivers, lake or even ocean. We have the country's deepest caves here." I told them as I took a seat next to Alice and Bella.

"Shopping?" Alice bounced up and down eagerly.

"Umm." I tried to think. "Its quite a bit far from here. Oviedo and Santander are the closest big cities I guess."

"The capital of this state and Cantabria?" Carlisle asked and I nodded.

"And how far is this Ovido?" Emmett mispronounced it.

"Oviedo." I corrected him. "About...a day's drive back and forth."

"And Santa?" Emmett asked like an idiot.

"About the same." I sighed.

"Damn." Alice hissed. "I really wanted to go shopping." Then she turned to me, "Dang it, Kay! Why do you live to far away from civilization??"

"Because," I sipped from my blood. "It is quiet and peaceful."

"We should go." Esme added. "I want to have a look around this place.

"I'm in." Bella and I said together, now all we needed was the guys to say yes.

"Carlisle." Emse put her charm on the old vampire.

"Go Esme," I cheered waving my arms around. "Go Esme."

"Jasper." Alice worked her thing with the vampire who quickly nodded.

"Now we need to break down the other two." Alice, Bella and I whispered as we looked at both vampires who held straight faces.

"Bella," Alice instructed. "Work you magic with Edward. Kay," she turned to me, "you got Emmett."

"B-what?" I asked. "Why me?"

"G-oo." She pushed me towards the vampire who smirked.

"Emmett." I spoke through Bella's 'magic working'. "Let's go shopping with them."

"No." He said flat.

"Why not?" I asked with a hand on my hip to the side, and a raised eyebrow.

"Not safe." Once again flat.

"Come on!" I groaned.

"No." He smirked.

"Alice," I turned to her with a twinkle in my eye. "Start the car. We are going."

"Okay." The petite vampire left with Esme, Carlisle, and Jasper.

"It's not safe." Both stubborn vampire males repeated.

"Fuck this." I turned around. "Bella, we don't need them to go shopping."

"Bella needs me." Edward pulled Bella to him.

"Later Bella." I waved as I walked towards to garage.

"I wanna go, too!" She whined. "Just convince Emmett, convince him and we get Edward!."

"Why does it always have to be me?" I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Emmett."

"Yes?" He asked putting on a pretty boy face.

With a grunt and loud sigh, I went on. "If you go with us shopping and convince Edward to come as well, I will..."

"You will?" He played along.

"Fucker." I whispered very low, "Go out on a date with you."

"You will what?" He played stupid and put a hand to his ear. "I didn't catch that."

Turning my eyes to Bella and Edward, they were grinning like idiots.

//Fucker, you guys set me up.// I hissed at him.

//So? All is fair in love and war//

//I hate you, so much right now Edward.//

"We are waiting." Bella cut us off.

"I will go on a date with you!" I shouted. "Damnit!"

"Alright then." The grinning idiot jumped up. "Let's go Edward."

"Right behind you." Edward smirked my way as he passed me along with a chuckling Bella.

"Luna!" I shouted. "Grab some extra clothes for you, we are going to Oviedo to go shopping."

"Must you shout so loud?" Emmett shook his head as he held his ears. "I could go deaf you know."

"Cheater." I stuck my tongue out at him as I ran to my room and grabbed my stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Te hablo Nanuq- Did Nanuq talk to you?
Esás bein- Are you alright?
Hace lo qúe tú corazon te díce. - Do what your heart says