Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Where is She?

We strolled out of the hotel room together. It was pretty fun to watch the humans watch us, especially me. His hand slipped into mine as we walked out of the lobby into the breezy cloudy day. Turning to face him, he smiled at me.

"Hunt for humans?" I smirked with a wink.

"I thought you had enough with mine." He said as he pulled me down the block.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Greedy." He pulled me to his so he could press his cool lips against my neck.

"Looky. Looky." Alice sang as she and Jasper came strolling our way. Her smile quickly changed to a glare as she looked at my outfit. "What happened to the clothes I picked out for you?"

"I like mine better." I said adjusting my hat so it wouldn't mess up my french braid that hit my hips.

"Lose the hat." She grumbled and flung my hat.

"Hey!" I protested.

She just smirked. "You threw my clothes out the window. I throw your hat away."

"Don't be mean, Alice." Emmett somewhat scolded her.

"I'm not." She smiled tilting her head to the side.

Luna shot into my mind. "Where is Luna?" I asked frantically.

"Relax." Jasper tried his magic on me. "She is with Deb, Edward, and Bella."

"Where?"

"Chill, babe." Emmett pulled me to him. "She has to be fine."

"She is pregnant." I told them. "James could target her."

"Alice?" We all turned to her as she gasped.

"Oooh no." She whispered in her vision. "James is here. He is coming for Luna." And then her eyes turned to me. "He knows he can get to you through her."

"Fuck!" I shouted and clenched my fist. The breeze started to pick up with my anger.

"Relax, Kay." Jasper tried to calm me down.

"Let's go." Emmett said and we took off running.

"Wait."Jasper stopped us, turning to me. "Talk to Edward."

//Edward! James is going after Luna!//

//He is????//

//Yes. Alice just saw it. Where are you guys?"

//At the stores a mile southeast of the hotel. Bella, Esme, Deb and Carlisle are with us.//

//Can you get here?//

//It will take us a bit, the girls are in the changing.//

//We'll be there in a bit. Let me just grab some things.//

Snapping out of it, I rushed at human speed back to the hotel. "Where is her room?"

"Next to yours." Emmett led the way.

"What are you getting?" Alice and Jasper followed after us.

"We need her clothes," I said. "He can easily follow us if we go back home in car. We only stand a chance if," I turned around to open the door with my mind, "we go by foot. She is fully human and is going to need warm clothing. Food. Water."

"Here." Emmett threw a backpack on the bed.

"These should be warm enough." Alice dumped in some warm clothes.

"Now we need to get some food and water." I turned to Jasper. "I'm going to get some warmer clothes. I'll be back."

Emmett followed me into my room and closed the door after him. Ripping my top off, I slid on a sweater and jacket for the cold. "The mountains are going to be freezing now." I sighed as I slipped on some shoes.

"Let's go!" Alice shouted as she burst into the room with the backpack on her.

"Ready." I nodded standing up.

"Let's go, then." Emmett lead the way with my hand in his out the window and into the direction of the mountains, towards the shopping.

"Luna!" I shouted as I skid to a stop in the back of the building.

"Where are we going??" She asked in her new outfit that was sure to keep her warm.

"We are getting out of here and back home." I said. "Get on my back."

"I'll carry her." Emmett was quick to help.

"No." I shook my head. "I'm quicker."

"I'm stronger." He was quick to add.

"No you aren't." I shook my head. "Luna get on."

She was quick to get on my back, she was as light as a feather.

"We should run in a flank." Carlisle said. "Esme and I will run at the front. Emmett you shall run in front at her side with Jasper on the other. Bella run in front of them, behind us. Edward and Alice run behind them."

"Ok." We all nodded.

"If you need to rest, dear." Esme looked at me. "Tell us, we don't need to rush this along as we get there safely."

I nodded. One by one, they took off. When it was our tour, Emmett looked at me with a smile before the three of us ran.

//What was that abou-nevermind.// Edward asked me.

//How did you like that, perv?//

//I told you.//

//You never said anything like that!//

//Carlisle says that it might be easier jumping from tree to tree. Can you handle it?//

//I'm not weak//

//Last time you fed?//

//Emmett not too long ago.//

"Watch out!" They screamed!