Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Run

"Keep it in your pants, Emmett." Jasper made me jump away from Emmett.

"Hey." I barely whispered with my eyes on the ground, their chuckling definitely making me blush.

"It's okay, Kay." Alice's small arms slang around my waist. "We know you guys are together."

"Thanks to you and Edward." I mumbled through gritted teeth.

"I'm soo happy for you, son." Esme cheered as she moved toward Emmett.

"Thanks mom." He told her.

"Smile Kay." Alice ordered me. "Be happy jeez, third's the charm."

Slowly, I rose my head and found all of their eyes on me. It was weird how Emse and Carlise looked at me. Their expressions warmed me up totally. Edward flaunted an I-told-you-so bright smile next to a smiling Bella. She was happier with the idea of me being that much farther away from Jake because of his imprinting on her Nessie. Jasper just smirked as he helped calm me down. Alice smiled just like Edward, her eyes twinkled in satisfaction of her doings.

"Kay!" Deb came into the clearing with Luna on her back.

"Hey," I waved at them.

"Come on," Esme appeared right before me instantly. "I really want to see how you guys look together."

The next second, I felt his cool breath against the back of my neck. His arm was around my waist an held me tightly against his cold body. It felt nice, but I got really shy when they all aw'ed. I could feet his body shake as he chuckled at my shyness.

"I wonder how the boys will take it, cous'," Deb told me.

"Jealous?" Luna asked as she stood on the ground.

"What's the worst those kids can do?" Emmett asked.

"Beat you up. Threaten you. Torture you. Maybe even kill you." I shrugged as I named a few possibilities.

"Or tare you limb from limb." Deb purred with a smirk.

"O.k., I don't think they will go that far." I shook my head. "I think they like you at least some bit."

"Speaking of the twins." Carlisle spoke up. "I think it is time we head out...Alice?"

"On it." She grinned before she ran around like a hurricane and the camp that once was, was no longer there.

"Why don't we see a kiss?" Emse smiled.

"Mom." Emmett groaned rolling his eyes.

"Come on, Kay." Alice cheered. "You know you're gonna do it."

"She is right." Edward smirked. "She did see you two kiss. Right about-"

Emmett pressed his lips against mine for a peck and stayed there for a few seconds until Esme gave a small cry of joy. She clapped her hands together in joy as we slowly parted, our eyes locked. His lips twitched into a goofy smile as he stood up straight. I shook my head with a slight chuckle.

"The new couple!" Carlisle toasted without wine and they all cheered and applauded.

"I say we get going, right Kay?" Emmett tried to save me from embarrassment.

"Right." I nodded and turned to Luna. "Ready, Luna?"

"Yes." She nodded vigorously. "I can't wait to get back to Aarluk."

"And we all know how important that is." Deb chuckled.

"So we are heading back?" Bella asked. "But you haven't eaten or drank blood."

"How much longer do we have, Carlise?" Jasper asked.

"We have a few more hours left." He sighed. "We should be there by dusk."

"Run in the same positions?" I asked as I adjusted Luna on my back.

"Yes," Alice nodded. "James lost the last fight, be he isn't done yet."

"Don't worry, Kay." He cupped my chin in his hand. "He won't get anywhere near you. Not while I'm around."

"Alright. Alright, love birds." Edward broke us apart.

"See if you can catch me Edward!" I shouted with a big smirk.

With a swift smirk and nod from him, we ran full speed. At first, I let him take the lead so Luna can get adjusted. I could hear him laughing as he sped up even faster and Emmet's cheering above the rest of those behind me. A small squeeze on my shoulders from Luna was enough to tell me she was ready. A big smile slid across my lips as I clutched onto her tighter and my eyes flashed red.

"Faster!" Luna cheered me on as my legs moved at an incredible rate and speed.

The trees kept zipping by, but with my upgraded eyes they seemed to go by slow. I could see every bird, branch, and little animal we ran past. Edward's aurora was a white mist that left a trail that kept getting bigger and bigger. In 5 human seconds, Edward and I were neck to neck.

"What the?" Edward stuttered as he saw us.

"Later." I winked and sped up even faster.

Luna kept cheering and screaming as we ran like a bullet across the fields. I loved this state, it was the only time when my vampire side of me ran free and not trapped behind my human side. As I ran, my let my senses run wild around me. Edward was quite a bit behind me. Emmett ran as fast as he could ahead of the rest. Deborah ran as fast as she could, she was catching up to Edward.

After a few hours of running this fast, I saw that we were a minute away from home. The village was coming to view. I could smell my sons and the strong stench of werewolf/shapeshifter.

"Aarluk!" Luna shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Luna!" His voice boomed.

Shifting to my side, I skid my feet firmly on the ground. Dirt splattered and streamed around as I slowly came to a stop. My feet stopped right before a sweaty Aarluk and Nanuq. Only a figure stood awfully close to Nanuq. The werewolf girl shied a bit once she saw my stare, Leah Clearwater.

"Didn't see that one coming." I mumbled as I set down Luna into Aarluk's eager arms.

"Are you mad?" Nanuq whimpered.

"No." I shook my head with a smile. "Happy that you found someone."

"Looks like someone is in love." Sam's voice clawed at my moment.

"Dad!" Nessie shouted as she ran towards me.

"Nessie." Edward greeted his daughter.

"Kay, you're in love?" Jacob stepped forward behind the boys.

"She's with me," Emmett's arms suddenly appeared around me. My eyes widened a bit as the twins' eyes turned into slits as they glared at him. That was when the rest of the other vamps finally made it here.

"How touchy." Jame's sudden voice brought us all on guard.

Emmett was quick to push me behind him. The twins did the same for their girls except for Leah, her body trembled as she tried to control her shifting.

"Wow." He smirked as he appeared with a herd of followers, both vampire and werewolves.

"What do you want now, James?" I walked around Emmett and in front of the group.

"You know what I want Kay." His eyes trailed to the boys, who growled in response. "And I'm not leaving until you give it to me.

"If that's the way you feel." I shrugged. "I'll fight you for it."

His face smiled, more like beamed. "Is that a deal?"

"Kay." Everyone behind me hissed, Emmett the loudest.

"Over my head body." He growled as he stood at my side, James immediately glared at him.

"This is my fight, Emmett." I spoke flat. "Stay out of it."

With that said, I left them all speechless as I charged right for James.

"Finally!" James smiled as he charged at me, his army moving with him.