Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Dress Up

For the last few days, I was raped for hours at a time. The entire time I stood motionlessly as he did he doings on me. They fed me to keep my going and a few female vampires bathed me roughly. My body felt numb since the moment those particular words left my lips. I feel empty inside now. Like part of me died or was taken away from me. Knowing him for not such a long time, I was completely drawn to him. With his absence I feel absent from life.

"That's all for now, Kay." He kissed my cheek and was off of me.

My head laid to the side as my body lay lifeless on the bed of the room I awakened in when I got here. I haven't left this place at all for anything but to go to the bathroom or bathe. Like always, he threw a cover over me right before he left the room.

"You should at least enjoy it." He said on the other side of the door. "You will be here for a while, might as well get used to it and learn to love me."

"I love Emmett." I whispered as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Why do you love him!?" He roared as he busted down the door.

Instinctively, I cringed under the sheets from fear. My body was too weak to fight him off, much less with him as mad as he is now. What I didn't expect was a cold marble hand that threw me off of the bed. My luck went even worse as I hit my head on something hard. Everything was spinning, all I could hear were muffling noises while everything was a big blur. Pain crashed and erupted from various locations but.........

Emmett's P.O.V.
"Emmett, we need you to be calm and stick to the plan." Nanuq told me.

"Yeah," Aarluk elbowed me roughly. "We can't let your stupidity hurt our mother."

"I won't." I shook my head, saving her was my top and only priority right now.

"Emmett," Carlisle put his hand on my shoulder. "Son, we know you love her but you must be patient and follow the plan. Her safety is what matters."

Kay's P.O.V.

Three vampire servants woke me up with a bucket of water. The girls dragged me into the bathroom and bathed me quickly. James wanted to see me dressed nicely for a formal dinner with his followers. They had a time line to get me ready and they were sure as hell going to meet it.

Image

Pain wouldn't leave me as I tried to stand on my own. He must have beaten me while I fell on the ground. I think I have some broken ribs or something because it is hard to breathe, much less stand up straight.

"Let's go." The shortest, youngest one pulled me out of the room.

That was when it hit me, he had me in some kind of castle. Every castle had his king. Every king had his....queen....I gasped and froze up a little as I was dragged through a very formally decorated castle that held its ancient glow of beauty. We stopped once we met up two giant double wooden doors. They were immediately opened to reveal a large wooden table that was filled with candles and empty plates.

"You look beautiful, Kitzia." He purred as he kissed my neck from my side.

When he saw I didn't react, he grabbed my hand and led me to a chair at one end of the table. I kept wincing from the pain with every step I took. He pulled me seat out and I dropped myself onto it without a second thought. The pain was unbearable to be on my feet. He kissed my lips and then reappeared across from me.

He clapped his hands and the food came in. I received a plateful of food while he received a large cup of blood, larger than the one I received. "Dig in." He smiled as he grabbed his goblet and took a sip.

I looked down and stared at my food. I wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat anything of his, much less with what he did. After minutes of me staring down the food, he banged his goblet on the table and I winced in fear. "I said, 'EAT'!" He roared as his hands banged on the table.

"I-I-I," my fear made me stutter as I looked at him. "I'm not hungry."

"I don't care!" He roared, a few candles flew around. "You will eat! I went through all of this trouble!"

I just stayed quiet and closed my eyes as I expected him to beat me again. A few days of constant beating, I was used to him getting ready to beaten. His fist was hard against my face making me fling towards to wall on a large frame of some sort. Glass shattered against my face, tiny shards cut deep in. "I told you to eat!" And I was flung against the table.

A sharp cry of pain exploded out of my lips as I felt excruciating pain and as though I couldn't breathe. James' hands were clutched onto my neck and part of my hair as tears fell down my eyes. Glass exploding and my name being called was enough to make me cry harder now. He dropped me on the hard marble floor as he shouted for his followers.

"Kay!" "Mom!" Shouts rang in my ears with foot steps.

"Kay." Emmett's voice almost made my heart stop.

His large, cold hands gently picked me up off the floor. The sound of his voice was enough to numb my pain. A small smile spread on my lips as I saw his dark hair, pale chiseled features, and topaz eyes. His eyes looked so pained that I remembered my pain. "Emmett." I barely whispered.

"I'm here Kay." He whispered as he tried to smile. His hands fiddled so he would support me in one arm and the other caressed my face. "You are safe, everything will be alright."

"Yes." I barely could speak now from my fatigue.

"What did he do to your face?" He whispered as his fingers gently trailed my cheek.

I could only nod as my eyes could barely stand being open.

"I'm sorry." He cried. "I'm sorry. I should have fought against them so he could take you. I'-"

"Emmett." I closed my eyes. "Stop. Need rest......."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A familiar feeling come over me last time I passed out. A beeping machine sounded next to me as a cool hand held my right one tight. Four hearts pounded slowly as their owners were slumbering close. Another heart pounded normal, its owner was awake and silent. Taking a deep breath, I realize who they were. Emmett was at my side, holding my hand. The four slumbering people were Nanuq, Luna, Aarluk, and Leah. The last heart belonged to none other than Jacob. My body and mind were too weak to look inside of his mind.

"Hey." I said as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Kay!" Emmett shouted in glee. "You're awake!"

"Yeah." I grimaced from how loud he was.

He shot up to his feet and hugged me as gentle and tight as he could. My eyes wondered to Jacob as Emmett kissed me cheek. He closed his eyes as soon as he saw me look at him. His form was positioned weirdly, it was hard to read. He was leaned up against the wall, arms crossed tight over his chest, eyes closed, and his heart beat a little faster.