Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Holy Shit!

"That place was awesome." Emily smiled, "The food was great."

"Told you, didn't I?" I asked while I drove us back to the reservation.

"We should go back there again."

"Of course we will." I smiled. "And when I go back to Seattle you can come visit me. We can go eat and hang out at some other great places I go to. Deal?"

"Deal." She smiled but then frowned as we approuched the street where they lived. "Oh crap."

"Oh crap." I repeated as the entire group of them all stood in the street, Jake and Sam not looking so happy. "We are in deep shit." I mumbled.

"Oh yes." she agreed.

Emily bearly made it out of the car when Sam rushed to her side. He hugged and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. What was wrong with him? I mean we just went out for an hour or so.

"Kay." Jake called me from behind and too hugged and kissed me like it was the last time we would ever see each other.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I pulled away from him.

He looked at me with his dark eyes and skin glistening in the moonlight, "We need to talk, let's go for a walk in the forest."

I didn't have much of a say because he placed his hand in mine and pulled me towards them. Knowing it was futile to protest and entreeged by their behavior, I let him drag me towards the forest. Why were they acting this way? What big secret have they been hiding are they going to expose to me? They are all hiding something from me, I know that from the way they act. And that secret has to do with why Jake and the others have really hot temperature on the normal. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem or look human by any chances. I have studied genetics, and I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Sustaining a temperature that hot would have caused dehydration and heat stroke, making the body die.

"Look." Jake stopped and sat me down on a tree that has fallen over.

"Jake?" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't speak, just watch." He told me and started to remove his clothing. Once he was bear, his body went from being human to a giant wolf.

"Holy shit!" I screamed with fear and fell back, my back colliding with the cool ground.

The russet wolf was quick to pull me up from my shirt back on the tree. It being so close to me totally freaked me out. I stood up and backed away from it, but its whines of pain and eyes stopped me. The eyes were Jake's, he was in there. "Jake?" I choked taking a step forward.

The large creature took a step forward an nuzzled its muzzle into my chest. It was Jake, he was a lycan. With a trembling hand, I gently patted his fur. "Your a lycan, Jake." I whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?"

The creature whined and stepped back, only to shape shift back into human form. There, he quickly slipped on his clothes and approuched me. "I had no choice, Kay. I'm sorry I lied to you."

"Its okay Jake." I cut his apology rambling. "I understand, I probably would have hidden a secret such as this from you for a while." Then it clicked, "But why are you telling me. Am I in some sort of danger?"

His eyes widen up like golf balls, "How do you know??"

"You mean I am?!" I shouted with fear.

Jake approuched me and wrapped his arms around me tight to him. "Those people you saw today are leeches, Kay. Vampires. And we think that they are after you. But I'm here, and so are the rest of us. We are here to protect you by any means necessary."

I stayed quiet and didn't pay attention to him or what he was saying. Right now, I was in danger and my child to be is aswell. I had to get out of here, for the sake of my child'a life and for mine. No way would I stay here. I had to leave and now!

"Jake, let's go back to the house. I really want to just go to bed." I told him.

"Anything, Babe. Anything. I am just glad that you are safe." He told me and pulled me back to the house.

I waited until it was dark before I made my move. Making sure that Billy and Jake were asleep, I took my stuff into my car. Jake and Billy could sleep through anything, so I didn't really have to worry about waking them up. Once all of my stuff was in the car, I sped off into the dark. As I drove on the highway, I swear I heard howling and saw weird shadows following me.

I made it back to my apartment in Seattle around an hour later, there I threw all of my stuff inside and locked everything. It hurt me to run, but the life of my child was too much for me to risk.

"See that you have come my dear." I heard the voice of the girl muse.

The next thing I knew, I felt enourmus pain running through my entire body. It burned and throbbed like hell. That was when I felt a head on each side of my neck, the vampire couple had bitten me........