Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Story Time

Ok, Ok, I cheated. I couldn't help myself, after a one night stand, well sort of, I killed the human and drank him dry. His body now floats under a rock in one of the streams I came across in the forest. There wasn't very much to take my mind off of things. My priority once again was taking down James, ALONE. Ugh, I need to plan out my strategy. Though I am going to need to hunt human right before I go......

"I'm back." I called as I opened the doors to my home, the bright light from inside shined hard against the complete darkness of the night.

"Hey." Quite a few voiced called from inside.

"Hey." I sort of whispered as I met some glares from the Cullens. They knew, you should see the glares I got from Alice.

Carlisle was reading from one of his thick books. Esme was reading a romance novel. Edward, with Bella at his side, were watching the fireplace. Jasper had Alice on his lap as his fingers traced her arms. Emmet was no where in sight. The twins and the rest of the wolves were in the kitchen eating, I could hear and smell them from here. Where is Jacob and Nessie? Hmm. Deb and Gloria are in with the rest of the wolves.

"I'm gonna go check on the boys." I spoke sort of to Edward as his eyes watched me like a hawk with a deadly glare.

//He is out by the garden thinking.// Esme whispered. //His heart is broken, you should really talk with him.//

//I will.// I promised her as I pushed open the door.

"Wait." Edward stopped me. "You feed on a human."

"I couldn't help myself." I shook my head and continued on inside.

I barely had time to duck a chicken leg that flew right against Edward's face. Everyone was quiet for a brief moment before we all started laughing. Chimes and volcanoes erupting was what this sounded like, vampires, humans, and werewolves laughing all together.

"Hey mi'jos." I greeted my boys with chuckles as I grabbed their heads gently from the side, pulled them to me, and planted a soft kiss on it one by one.

"Hey mom." They tried to calm down with full mouths.

"Close your mouths." I rolled my eyes as I headed to sit next to Gloria and Deb who just watched them from one side of the table.

"Hey cous'," Deb leaned against me. "How did your breather go?"

"Would you like something to eat?" Gloria was quick on her feet.

"No, no." I stopped her and looked at Deb. "I fed already."

"Yeah," Deb gave a big evil smile. "Human blood."

And that was when the whole room got quiet. There were huge dark orbs looking at me from every angle. Though I did hear a few low rumbles of growls from a few of the werewolves. "You know." I stood up. "I'm gonna head outside and talk to Emmett."

"Mom," both twins had a motherly tone as I was quick out the kitchen doors outside.

"Ompf." I grunted as I fell back a little when two bodies crashed into me, Nessie and Jacob. They each mumbled a 'sorry' and headed inside.

"Great." I sighed shaking my head as I levitated myself and headed as fast as I could towards Emmett.

It didn't take me long to find him. He sat on the ground hunched right before the pond full of color koi fish. His head was in his hands and it hurt me. Like something sharp was poking at my heart. He is so lost in his mind that he couldn't see or figure out that I'm there.

"Emmett." I whispered.

"Kay," he barely whispered but in pain. "Leave me be right now. I need to think right now."

"So be it." I nodded with a sigh and turned around back home.

To be honest, I'm glad he doesn't want to talk right now. Hell, I don't even know what I would even say much less what I want to do now. My first and only priority is -

"Too late." Edward's voice scared me like mad.

"Ed!" I screamed as I held my heart with my hand as it raced to break out of my ribs.

"Too late." He glared down at me, crossing his arms. "He is dead."

"WHAT?" I looked at him totally confused. "What are you talking about??"

"Urgh." He sighed rolling his eyes. "Where have you been this past week?"

"Coma." I glared.

"He is dead." He was suddenly behind me. "Jake and Emmett killed him as Alice held you. Do you want to know his last words?"

"What did he say?" My eyes were now on the grass at my feet.

"He loves you." Edward whispered.

"Ohh." I mumbled as I opened the door to the living room where practically everyone was sitting there, except for Gloria who was in the kitchen.

I found my cousin's lap and sat on her. Luna and Leah looked at me weirdly from my sons' laps. My cousin, seeing my mood, wrapped her arms around me and held me tight.

"Hey Mom. Dad." Aarluk suddenly spoke.

"How did you guys meet?" Nanuq finished the question.

"I remember that!" Deb shouted with glee.

"We know," Jake and I groaned.

"Us too!" The wolf boys echoed.

"How did you though?" Luna asked.

"First time was when our high school had a football game against his school." I smiled at the memories.

"She came because she was a cheerleader with me!" Deb went back in time....

"Mom?! A cheerleader?!!!?" Both boys were speechless-ish.

"A friend of Embry, Quil and me was on the Varsity team." Jake joined into the tale that had everyone's attention now. "Turns out your mother caught my eye and I mustered up the courage to ask her out."

"Except your mom here," Quil cut in. "Was dating her school's best, largest jock and we didn't know."

"We made Jake ask her out after watching her, Deb, and their team stretch out before the big game." Embry laughed. "She turned him down, even called him a 'kid'."

"I'm a year older..." I reminded Jake.

"ANYWAYS," Quil cleared his throat. "Turns out one of them told her boyfriend."

"And after the game, he started a fight with me," Jake said.

"He got his ass handed to him." Leah laughed. "It was soo funny to see."

"Mom where were you?" Nanuq asked.

"That was when I heard there was a fight, I herd people saying it was 'Ryan vs. Pocahontas'." I had to cough to stop myself from laughing.

"So we both run from Kay's car," Deb cut in, "to where the fight was going on. Embry and Quil were each in a hustle with other players and Jake was getting seriously hurt."

"He was twice my size." Jake mumbled. "I was only 15!"

"SOOO," I cut in. "I went all Jackie Chan and caught his fist in the air right before it hit Jake's face."

"And she won his heart." Embry, Leah, and Quil teased him.

"That's the first time you met?" Aarluk asked.

"Why were you so weak?" Nanuq asked.

"I wasn't a werewolf until I was 16."

"When was the first date?" Luna asked.

"Ummm." I turned to Jake for help.

"You pitied me remember?" He slightly glared at me. "You 'accepted' my date offer the next time you came to the school for another game."

"Ohhh. Riiight." I remembered. "It was at a basketball game. I saw you as we were walking to the car."

"You guys were engaged." Nanuq mumbled. "That's why we had those necklaces."

"Half of the engagement bracelet." Aarluk finished and everyone turned to me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. "I kept it so you guys would at least have something that belonged to him while you grew up. That's why I split it in half."

"How old where you?" Bella asked.

"I was 21 and he was 20."

"She was going to the university in Seattle while I was werewolf at La Push going to community college." Jake told them.

"How did your parent's take it?" Esme asked.

"I'm sure your parent's wouldn't have condoned an engagement so young." Carlisle said.

"What happened to your parent's Kay? Deb?" Alice asked as Deb and I stayed quiet.

"My mother took off on me when I was a little kid." I sighed looking down at my wooden floor. "My father died when I was 8 from cancer."

"My mom took her in after my uncle died." Deb added her part. "She raised us both alone. To help we got jobs and worked our asses off in school. But then she died...."

"Of what?" The vampires all asked.

"Some vampire in Seattle." I looked up mad.

"He got what he deserved." Deb spoke in a deadly, demonic voice.