Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Rosalie's Shrill Voice

There was a loud chorus of "MOM!"s as soon as we stepped out of the terminal. It was pretty cold for both of us as we stepped through the cold terminal. While I was trying hard not to smell the humans all around me, I didn't expect the bone crushing tackle that I received as a welcome gift. There loud gasps as my body was crushed under two ginormous bodies of heat.

"BOYS!" I growled as they hugged a part of me each.

"¡Mamá!" Luna shouted as her mother cried out her name.

"Missed you mom." They whispered as they got off of me.

"Damn you." I coughed as I glared up at the giants standing before me.

"Nanuq." Leah called and appeared behind him looking at me with a smile. "Hey, Kay." She waved.

"Hey." I waved and rolled back. In a sudden movement, I was back on my feet with a light thud. As soon as I was up right, two giants hugged me tight.

"Nani." Gloria made baby faces to my right.

"I wanna see her." I whined as I ducked out of their embraces and headed to the proud Luna. I gave her a hug and looked down at the baby girl in her arms.

The little girl looked like a girl, an actual baby girl around her age. It shocked me. Around this age, both of mine were looking at least 4 years old. She was just as tan as her mother. Her large innocent eyes were a dark jade color and her face was a beautiful mix of both her parents. The thick, dark curls shaped her face like angel. Very gently, with one finger I ran the side of it up and down her cheeks. She smiled a bright, sharp white smile as she laughed.

"She is very beautiful." Gloria and I whispered.

"I'm hoping to be a grandmother again." I sang hinting to Nanuq as Gloria joined in marveling the little girl.

"Mom." Nanuq groaned while Leah gave a nervous laugh.

"Want to hold her?" Luna looked at us.

"Gloria," I smiled. "You can hold her first."

"Tank you." She smiled bright as she held gently took Nani from her daughters hands.

"She is very beautiful." I smiled giving my son a hug.

"Thanks mom." He smiled back and used his other arm to wrap around Luna.

"What about me?" Nanuq whined.

"You are part of this hug, brother." Nanuq told him chuckling, "I just don't have enough arms."

And they went on rambling and arguing as I stared off into space....Emmett.....Why didn't I get to enjoy my sons like Nanuq will? My sons grew up so fast, I barely had time to enjoy see them growing up. They aged four years in one, kind of like dogs......

"Emmett?" All but the cooing Gloria woke me from my trance.

"Sort of." I shook my head and put up a fake smile.

"Mom, there is something you should know." Aarluk scratched the back of his head.

"I'm HERE!" Deb came shouting as she ran to us at human speed as she got off her flight from her trip to Sydney.

"Not now, Auntie." Both boys shushed her.

"AWWW!" Deb stopped by Luna and Gloria's sides. "She is ADORABLE!"

"DEBORAH!?" I hissed at her. "Do you mind???"

"Oh." She finally understood and pulled the girls off to the side with a nod. "Gotcha."

"What were you saying?" I turned back to the nervous boys and Leah who stared at the ground.

"They got back together." Aarluk cut the thick tension.

"What?" I shook my head in confusion.

"In Denali." Nanuq sighed. "Emmett and Rosalie got back together."

My eyes dropped to the disgusting carpet that many disgusting humans stepped on previously with god knows what on their shoes.

"And, the worst part is..." Nanuq stopped.

"....." Aarluk sighed and Leah came in. "They are here, with us."

"She means the Cullen's, Dad's pack, and well us here." Aarluk finally spoke.

"Oh." i winced as I could hear and feel my heart tearing up again.

I really hoped that I could patch us up again. Don't know why or how I believed I could, but now it's too late. There is no turning back. These few days are going to be hard to get through. Fuck, I should have just had the boys come to England and seen my new house that I bought.

"You okay, cous'?" Deb through a comforting arm over my shoulder.

"Da." I nodded grim and put on a fake smile. "Let's get our stuff." Deb and I turned our heals and headed to get the luggage.

"I'll come with!" Leah was quick to join us.

"What is she doing?" Nanuq hissed at his brother.

"Leah knows this kind of stuff." He told him. "She can probably help mom."

"I hope it's not like last time I swear-"

"We will kill him if he does." Aarluk finished with a death threat.

"Right." Nanuq agreed.

"How you holding up?" Leah asked as I pulled my large black suitcase and Deb pulled out my other one.

"Fine." I said flat as I watched for Gloria's red ones.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Leah," Deb answered. "I think it's best if we let her be right now."

"If it makes you feel better," she hauled up the suitcases on the cart, "I know how you feel. Remember me and Sam? How he dumped me for my cousin?"

I was still quiet.

"He broke my heart too. But now look where I am. I finally found the one person that I love and want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Leah," I turned to her with one of he red suitcases in my clutched hand. "Last time I check you didn't have your heart broken three times. You didn't have two kids with one of them. And you haven't gone through the stuff I have. So please do me a big favor and stay out of it. You and the twins." I glared at her as I tried to hold back baring my teeth at her.

"Leah," Deb came between us. "You should just leave her alone right now."

The she-wolf nodded and pulled the luggage into the cart. Acting as though nothing happened, she pushed the cart towards the exit. I could see the twins, Luna, Gloria, and even little Nani looking at me in pity. Little Nani brightened me up in my arms as I held her while we walked to the parked car. They kept to small chatter on what they had been up to over the year while I kept quiet playing with the little girl in the warm and cute white and blue dress.

It didn't take much to get the stuff in the car. I sat at the very back in between Gloria and Deborah. Gloria held one of my hands and squeezed it every so often. Deb tried to get my mind of off it by talking and asking questions. A while later, I looked up in marvel at the large house that stood before me.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/a75/132232491/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/a75/132232490/in/photostream/
(AUTHOR NOTE- HOUSE IS WAY BIGGER THOUGH)

"Wow." I looked at the house that reminded me of mine. '

"KAY!" Alice ran out of the house and jumped on me. She wrapped her tiny, pale, ice cold arms around me as her legs wound around my waist. "I missed you!"

"Alice!" I cheered as I hugged her back.

"Alice, got off of her." Jasper scolded her as he appeared a few feet before us with his hands in his pocket with a smile.

"You're just jealous Alice does that to Kay and not you." Deb joked.

"Oh my god!" Bella shouted as she appeared at the door. "They are here!"

"Fuck! I thought she was gone for good!" I herd Rosalie's shrill voice hiss loud enough for me to hear.

"Rosalie." Carlisle and Esme hissed at her.

"You will not be rude to her." Esme scolded.

"She is part of this family, like it or not." Carlisle scolded her.

There was a scoff and then heels and big shoes thudding hard against the wooden floors.