Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Black Shoes...

All of the vampires tried to get me before I could get to her, but they forgot how fast I was. In a fraction of a fraction of a second I had both of us flying out the glass wall/window flying towards the lake. Her scream made my insides twist and turn in joy that I couldn't help but smile. She tried to claw and twist around at me, but I held her tightly and sank her to the bottom of the lake. In a second her face stopped and twisted into anger.

She flipped me over and pushed me against a few rocks at the bottom of the lake. The water was a little bit foggy but my eyes pulsed and turned red. It was like I was out of the water. With a grin on my face, I sent the shock waves out of my body and hurtled her like a soaked rag doll out of the water.

Like from a movie, I slowly rose to the surface standing up with eyes wide open. I felt like a zombie from an old movie as I rose up until my feet were right on it. Slowly and deadly, I walked across the surface of the water to the crater in which Rosalie temporarily slumbered.

Her body threw itself at me with some power, but enough for me in this stage. It was easy to have her bounce off of me from the shock waves. I chuckled as she came out of a tree looking ratty, her biggest fear in the world. She screamed as she saw how filthy she was. "Aw, is the vampire scared to get a little dirty?" I smirked as I toyed with her. "Where as if you had a child, you would be use to playing around in the mud." I chuckled.

"Kay!" Edward charged at me with Jasper and Alice. I read their thoughts, these three would distract me while Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme checked on the girl.

"Give her back!" I growled and charged at her. Tacking her from her torso, I dug us deeper and through quite a few trees.

"Help!" Rosalie screamed in pain as I could smell some of her blood.

"Kay! Enough! Snap out of it!" They shouted but it wasn't enough, I was too far gone. All I could focus was on making her last moments as long and painful as I could.

"Emmett! You are the strongest one here." Nanuq shouted.

"We can't hurt our mother/cousin." Aarluk and Deb added.

I laughed like a blood crazed monster as I held her tight on a rock. Her back was broken in parts. She was so weak she couldn't stay fully awake.

"I warned you." I whispered with my fangs out. "Look where you landed? Your blood and death will be good collateral. Don't you think?"

"Screw....You." She barely could whisper.

"Have it you're way." I shrugged and opened my mouth wide and slowly lowered my fangs to her neck. And stopped as her trembling body excited me. I could smell her adrenalin rushing through her veins. Her thoughts made this even more perfect.

"KAAAAAAAYY!" A husky voice growled like a volcanic eruption.

"Emmett." I shocked awake, my eyes going back to their original state suddenly.

I saw the giant being running at me but it was to late, I felt the pain just as I saw him. Snapping and cracking noises rang in my ears. My entire side was shattering as his force was passing though my body and out the other side. I flew to the side and head slammed against the ground with a big thud. Black shoesss......
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. cant really think well right now.