Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Your Blood is Much Better

"Wha-?" He gasped totally shocked. His eyes moved in factions of seconds as he figured out whether what I'm telling him is honest.

"Tell me those words." I whispered, my eyes locked with his as I stared up into his topaz eyes. "Speak them I will forget this all."

"I-" He stuttered, he couldn't find the right words.

I sighed and dropped my head a little before I put it back up right. It's time I herd the truth. Emmett was going to tell me right now.

"Emmett?" I asked, impatient as he wouldn't answer me.

"Kay." Where the only words to escape from his lips.

Cold icy, velvety lips were on my once warm ones. Soft marble hands were holding my face. A large, cold body was pressed against me. My breath was taken from me, I was frozen in unreality. Very slowly, it cleared my mind. Emmett held me tight in his hands, his lips against mine. Automatically, my hands rose and placed themselves on top of his.This time, I pushed a little against his force and kissed him back. Both of us felt a silent tear roll down my cheek.

He parted, his hands still on my face. Gentle as a feather, his thumbs wiped the tears away for good. We just stared into each others' eyes for the longest time. My heart beat and our soft breaths were the only noises I could hear. Slowly a smile started to creep up on my face, as did his.

"I could never." His face lowered back to mine and looked me sternly in the eyes. "Would never." His lips met mine for a second. "Ever say those words to you."

"That means......" I whispered as I looked down to the side.

"It means," he gently pulled my face back. "It means I love you. Always have. Always will. Nothing could keep us apart."

"So you're not gonna leave me?" I asked somewhat out of it with all my emotions swirling.

"Wow Kay." He chuckled and came down to my lips once again. "Never." He spoke against my lips.

I gasped when he bit down on my lip hard, blood slowly dripped out of my lip. It didn't have much of a chance to warm up my chin because his tongue was there. His hands dropped from my face and went the middle of my back to pull me close to him. I couldn't help but giggle a little as he drank some of my blood before kissing me. Even through my lips I could see and feel him smirking.

"I can't believe I'm stupid enough to say that." He whispered hoarsely, his lips hovered centimeters from mine. "I'm such an idiot." A cold, soft forehead was against mine. Looking up, I saw his closed eyes.

"Yes, you are." I nodded, causing him to open his eyes.

"I've missed you like you wouldn't believe." He closed his eyes once again. "I should have. I should have just-"

"Emmett. What's going on?" Rosalie's voice made me jump.

"Rosalie." Emmett sighed looking up towards her.

I could feel the tension and anger coming from her body. But I wasn't going to do anything. I took a step back away from Emmett and turned to face her with a blank face. She looked shocked as her eyes shot from one to the other. Emmett was quick to push me behind him, thinking that I was going to attack her again.

"What's going on Emmett?" She hissed, her eyes on me.

"Rosalie." He tried to be calm. "I'm sorry. But you know that I love her-"

"I thought you loved me!" She roared, pounded at her chest.

"Not anymore." Emmett shook his head. "Our love has ran its course. I love her, Rose-"

"Don't call me that!" She hissed shaking her head, her body trembling.

I watched as they both stood there looking at each other. Should I walk out of the room? Should I stay here and see what goes down? God, what should I do. I know how it feels to have their heart broken....

"You love her? After I gave you life? After I saved you from that grizzle? After all that we have been through?"

"Rose, that's not fair." Emmett told her. "I'm thankful that you gave me a new life. Something I won't be able to repay you with. But you have to understand I love Kay, not you. I'm-"

He didn't get another word come out of his lips to her because she just disappeared. Closing my eyes and opening them up quickly with my red eyes, I watched her. She was crying, I could feel her pain that felt so familiar to me. The pain was so great that I had to close my eyes and wince a little. I deactivated my eyes once I got that she was running back to Denali with Tanya and the others.

"She's going back to Denali." I whispered, feeling slightly bad.

"Don't worry about her Kay." He turned to me and embraced me in a hug. "All that matters is that you're okay and we are together."

"Yes." I nodded slowly. "Just feel bad for her. I understand her pain."

"I don' like to cause anyone pain," he sighed holding me tighter. "It just happens, I'm sorry to both of you."

We just stayed there embraced, never wanting to let go of each other. But then another question popped into my mind, how did the twins get him? Why did they take so long?

"How did you get here? Why so long?" I asked.

"Your boys came for me, I was waaay down south in South America." He grinned. "Leopard and panther blood are the best. They forced me to come, but I came rushing once I herd you were alive....waiting for me."

"You gave up panthers and leopards for me?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, your blood is much better." He smirked, liking his lips and his eyes on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aye ya, sort of bad. Sorry about that, just didn't know really what to do in this one. Hope you guys like.

COMMENTS