Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Sleep

"So how does it feel to have to love of your life back?" Alice asked as I looked through the clothing racks of the really expensive store she dragged me into for a girls' shopping day while the boys were on a hunting trip.

"The very best." I giggled like a school girl.

"She's in love," Deb smirked. "I can practically see all the hearts floating around her head."

"That's because she is in way deep, lost in her love for her precious Emmett." Bella laughed from her seat by the racks.

"Like you don't feel the same way about Edward?" Alic rolled her eyes as she examined a knee length dress that was black with white.

"As you feel about Jasper." Deb joined in to defend me with chuckles.

"God you guys." I sighed rolling my eyes. "I give up, I'm tired and wanna go home to sleep."

"Me too." Bella stood up stretching, playing a tired human.

After a few minutes of taking all of our ten bags each, we all piled into the two cars. Esme, Luna, Nani, and Nessie where the last ones to get in. One of the good things about Canada was that there wasn't much of the mounties or traffic. Alice and I where quick to race all the way home, ending in a tie. The guys were just getting out of their cars when we got there.

Esme ran to Carlisle, Edward to Bella, Alice to Jasper, Nessie to Jake, and so on. But no one was there for me or Deborah, we just sighed, shaking our heads as we opened our trunk and started to take down all the bags from my crew, you could say.

"Here, let me help ya." A voice whispered in my ears with their arms out though my sides, extended to grab the bags I was reaching for.

"Someone's happy they are back." I smiled, pressing my back against his chest.

"Missed you." He pressed his cool lips against my warm ones, sending cold shivers down my back.

"I love making you shiver." He chuckled.

"Boys, help the ladies with their bags." Carlisle asked.

The guys went to work, each grabbing their lover's bags. Emmett showed off and carried both Deb's and my bags up to the house. I just rolled my eyes and trailed after him with little Nani in my arms.

//Mom wants a baaaaabbbbbyyyyyy.// Aarluk sang in our minds.

//We are getting a little sibling????// Nanuq nearly chocked out loud next to a confused Leah.

//I don't know boys,// Deb smirked at me. //By the looks of things, it may be so.//

//Do I have a say in this?/ I looked at them very irritated.

//Nope.// They all smiled at me with big smiles.

//Oh god.// I sighed. //I'm not ready to make this family grow. It's already ginormous enough.//

//And how does Emmett feel about that?// Deb cut me short.

I gasped, stopping to look at my cousin with wide, shocked eyes. //Has he said anything to you?? Any of you??// I looked frantically at all of their straight faces.

//No.// They all said at the same time.

"Babe! Come on!" Emmett's shout woke me from this frozen state.

They are just trying to sike me out, I thought as I continued up the stairs.

"Mom, Nani." Aarluk called.

"Oh, right." I nodded, stopping to hand over his little girl that refused to go.

"Mama, go with your dad." I whispered in her ear as she held onto my shirt with her claws- "Claws???"

"Carlisle is looking into that, mom." Nanuq shouted from his spot near the door.

"Oh." I nodded, kissing the little girl's cheeks.

"Lets put her to sleep." Luna suggested.

Reassuring the little girl with one last squeeze, she let her mother take her from me. Her jade eyes followed me until they disappeared around the corner of the hall on the second story of the three story house.

"Kay!" Emmett appeared at the top of the stairs looking down at me.

"I'm going." I sighed, continuing up the stairs.

"Deb," Emmett embraced me as I got to the top. "Your stuff is in your room."

"Thanks." She called from the first floor.

"I'm taking a nap, night." I called out to everyone with a yawn.

"Night, Kay." They all chorused from around me.

"Kay, no sex!" Quil shouted, making Embry roar with laughter and Emmett growl.

"Ouch!" I couldn't help but laugh a little as they were beat with something.

"I'm sleepy." I whispered, looking up into his warm, caring topaz eyes. A small smiled formed on my lips as I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Like I could just stay looking at him with his arms around me for the rest of time.

"Let's get you to bed, then." He whispered with a smile, bending down to my level to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"I don't hear you snoring Kay!" Jake joined in the fun.

"Jake!" Bella shouted, a loud clank noise followed suit.

Emmett and I laughed as he led me to our room. Poor idiots, I thought with a smile. Our room was fairly sized, like I would complain. But to be honest, I missed mine in London.
Image
Esme went a little out for me, but I had to give it to her she knew how to make a person feel welcome.

He let my hand go as he turned to close the door behind him. I kept walking towards my bed with a big yawn, the bags to the side in front of the closet.

"Pjs?" He asked, right behind me, pressing me to his cool chest.

I looked down to see what I was wearing, skinny jeans and a tight shirt that Alice made me wear that looked fragile. It looked as though if I touched it, it would break in my finger tips.

"Nah," I shook my head. "Just give me your shirt."

"Getting kinky, aren't we?" He whispered seductively in my ear low enough for only both of us to hear.

"I just want your shirt." I lightly pushed him away from me.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and quickly slid off his long shirt.

I blew a kiss at him as he stood without a shirt, his body shinning from the sunlight that hit his perfectly sculptured abs and chest. He tossed the shirt at me easily for me to catch. "Like what you see?" He smirked, striking a little pose.

"You're full of yourself." I chuckled shaking my head as I slipped off my shirt and put on his.

He closed the blinds of the room, making it really dark while I slipped off my heels and jeans. Just as I finished, he was right behind me waiting in his pair of sweats that felt against my bare legs. "Come on, you're tired." He spoke, suddenly bridal carrying me towards the bed.

"You love to make my hear race, don't you?" I asked, smiling at him the same way he smiled at me, my arms around his neck.

"I love to hear it beat, especially when it beats for me." Gently, he laid me on the bed and pulled the covers over me.

The next second, he was under the covers next to me. He pulled me to him so I laid my head on his chest with my arm holding him close to me. His arms held me tight and close to his cool body as his fingers gently played with my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! COMMENTS! I'm sorry its sucking right now, but I don't know what to do. Should I just end it, or add one last plot thing because the other was pretty bad. Tell me what u guys think, I need some feed back. DANKE!