Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Ten Years

It's been ten years since the day I awoke to my true potential, a vampire. I disappeared totally from the world and hid in Europe where I lived with my sons and cousin. Even new vampires as us, we were extremely controlled in our actions. Because of some weird mutation that came when I was bitten, one of my sons is a full vampire and the other is a full lycan. Nanuq is my vampire and Aarluk is my lycan.

My sons look like both their father and me. Nanuq taking more of me and Aarluk taking more of Jake. Both at their top physical and metal peaks. Nanuq stands tall at a 7'0 like his brother. His eyes are red, his skin a light tan, and his hair pitch black cut in today's style of punk rock down to his shoulders. Aarluk is just all tall as his brother. His eyes are black, his skin a dark russet color, and his hair long like his brothers but cut evenly.

My cousin is a fellow vampire aswell, I bit her while I tried to control myself. But after seventeen long years of hard core training, I managed to perfectly control myself as well as my sons and cousin.

"Mother." My sons came into my study.

"What is it?" I asked looking up from a book.

"We wish to know who our father is." Aarluk was quick to speak.

"Yes, we feel it is time we see him." Nanuq finished.

"I really think you should reconsider. It is a place I don't wish to ever see ever again." I closed my book and stood up.

"Mother, please. We beg you." My sons begged far above me, over a foot above me.

I sighed, this wasn't the first time they begged me. Though, I had to admit, it was the most proffesional beg they have ever given me. The other ones always turned into dragging, crying, tantrums, and whinning. "Fine." I told them.

"YES!" They shouted with joy and high fived each other.

"One condition." I spoke with one fingure raised in the air, "We see, not speak."

"Mo-om." They whined. I raised an eyebrow at them. "Fine." They gave in.

"Pack up boys," I told them as I walked around them out the door, "La Push, Washington, USA here we come."

It didn't take more than 18 hours to get to where we wanted to, 5 miles from La Push. Once there, we abandonded our car and stuff and went on foot.