Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Fate

My eyes went wide as he lunged at me, so fast I had trouble seeing him with my red eyes. Like any other predator, he lunged for my throat. His icy white hair moved fast as it was pushed back by the power of the lunge. Letting my instincts take over, I crouched down with my hand in the correct, perfect position. His momentum was so great that he would have to fall for it.

I smirked wide as he saw my hand where his throat would be in the 1/10 of a second. With ease, my hand moved on its own and he landed with the great force he tried to kill me with. The instant he landed on the ground, a large creator formed with the sound of an earthquake.

"Ha!" A voice sounded next to me by a female and my head shot to the side with wide eyes. She moved so silent that I didn't even pick it up. But it was to late, her foot me the side of my face and I flew up against a tree.

"Gah!" I grunted as I thudded against the now fallen tree, turning my closed eyed head to the side to spit out the warm blood that tried to choke me.

"Not so tough, are we?" She snickered, her foot on my chest as she showed off.

"Not quiet." I whispered, my eyes suddenly popping open.

"Huh?" She didn't even get to finish tilting her head when she was flung across the lake against the hard rock wall behind the waterfall.

"Stupid bitch." I grumbled as I sat up slowly, blinking hard to keep my eyes going.

"Move and you die," I recognized Alexandre's voice as he held a sharp knife gently against my neck that barely touched my skin and I could already feel the blood pouring down in slow drops.

"What do you want?" I gave up the fight to stay fully awake, my eyes went back to their normal state.

"We want the little girl," Nikolai looked at me with so much hatred that it scared me. How can someone hate me so quick? With all that emotion? Is it possible? "Very," he grinned me a pearly white sharp toothed smile.

"Why?" My eyes looked at the leader.

"She is special." He talked to me like I was a child. "You are a child."

"Fuck." I whispered, annoyed. Who the fuck do these son's-of-bitc-

"Watch your tongue girl," the tall female glared at me. She turned her head to spat blood and other disgusting fluids out of her mouth.

She looked so familiar, who is she? Putting a shield around my thoughts, I felt them fighting against it. So I had very little. Who is she? Why does she look so familiar. Gazing at her, Alexandre, and Nikolai, I feel déjà vu. Something about her reminds me of someone. She caught me staring and smiled at me. That silky straight black hair, the extremely pale oval face, the facial expression. Her eyes where just as icy as the blue-eyed one, but only in a shade like that of the leader. Who and what is she?

"See you recognize me, girl." She smirked at me.

"She wasn't very old the last time she saw us." Alexandre rolled his eyes at his idiot. He tried to hold back his chuckle as he read my mind.

"She," she grabbed my chin roughly as she peered into my eyes searching for something, "is still the same. Only this time she is of more use." She let me go with a sharp tug, "We should have taken her."

"But she wouldn't be as much of a use as she is now," Nikolai rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you people?" I shouted, pretty annoyed. "No more games!"

"We got them," a few voices shouted as they rustled through the trees. I sniffed the air and started to thrash out as I recognized the four scents: Edward, Nanuq, Aarluk and Emmett.

"Let them go!" I thrashed around, "I'm the one you wa-" I hissed and winced as a knife was slit across my chest, ripping my clothes and exposing my fresh slashing.

"Shut it imbecile," the female slashed me again only across my stomach, not too deep, not to gentle.

"Kay!" Emmett shouted as he trashed around as he tried to fight in his weekend state. He was already weak and busted up a little, no match for this army no matter how strong he is or thinks he is.

I froze immediately and silent tears flowed as I saw my sons' bodies being carried in over the shoulders of large beings like them. My heart raced and started to shatter, pumping excess blood and adrenaline through my body like mad. The image shook a little, like a shaky camera person. I was trembling.

"Kay!" Edward shouted from his spot on the floor, glaring at me. "They are fine, they passed out from exhaustion before they found us. You need to control yourself, don't do anything stupid."

His voice was soft in my ears, like a soft warning. Everything was blurred except for those four people. How was I going to safe myself and them?

"Enough!" A sharp fingered hand lightninged against my cheek. My head shot to the left and more blood to spit out only this time from a busted lip.

"Celeste!" Alexandre's voice rang in my mind over and over again.

I gasped, not from the pain, but of the memories. My hands shot to either side of my head as I screamed in pain, too many memories shooting in my head like thousands of movies all playing at once as they pounded in.

*Flashback 1*

A little girl in her crib, no more than a year old, with dark wild curls and equally as dark eyes looked up at two shouting people, probably her parents. The mother screamed at the father and threw claws and punches. She looked just like the little girl, same dark hair but only she was pale and had icy purple eyes. The little girl looked more like the light brown, curly haired man, they shared the same eyes, that were practically black, and even skin tone.

The shouts got louder and louder, making the little girl cry. The mother threw herself at the father who only shoved her away. Profanity rang everyone's ears as did nails. Seeing she lost the fight, the woman threw an old rocking chair at the wall and left the room. Sad and still upset, the man ran a hand through his thick curls as he tried to sort out his mind. Putting on the best smile he could, he tried to comfort the little girl.

*Flashback 2*

"You can't take her!" The same man screamed at the same woman, the little girl just looked up at them from the floor.

"I'm her mother, I know what's best!" She screamed.

"You call sleeping around with that.." he stuttered a little, "creature, what's best for her!?"

"You don't know anything!" She slapped the poor man that towered above her so hard he flew against the wall, the little girl screamed as she saw her father in pain.

"Leave us alone! Never come back, you monster!" The man shouted, making the little girl scream even more.

"I will come back!" The woman screamed. "She will be mine, Lucifer."

"Over my dead body." He growled at her, standing his ground in front of his daughter.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," she smirked,a tall man suddenly appearing behind her, dark violet eyes dancing around in enjoyment.

"Get out!" The father roared as best he could, but the couple only laughed and disappeared.

*Flashback 3*

"Daddy, where mommy?" The little girl now around four looked at him. She sat on his lap in a new blue dress with a few ruffles.

"She," the gray haired man stuttered. "She is not here with us."

"Where is she?" She tilted her head, curls bouncing around.

"She is living far away with someone that makes her happy." He tried to hide back his tear, but failed miserably.

"You fight too much," a tear slid down her cheek. "I don't wanna go. Man scars me."

"I know, baby Kay." He hugged the girl tight to him. "I won't anyone get you. I promise. I promise." Those two words rang and rang through my ears.

*Flashback 4*

"Kay," the doctor spoke to the six year old little girl as she cried. She watched her father in a hospital bed, deep in slumber. "I need you to understand something, okay?"

The teary eyed girl nodded, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. Her dark eyes looked up at the doctor.

"Your father has cancer, he won't last very long. So you might have to go live with a family member. Where is your mom?" He asked her softly.

"She is somewhere with someone that makes her happy, " she recited her father's words to the man.

"Ok," the old man nodded. "Is there any other family that might take you in?"

"I don't know." She whispered, looking back at her father. "It's my fault Daddy, I'm sorry. Shouldn't have been born. Should have gone with Mommy."

*Flashback 5*

An eight year old version of the once little girl opened the door to a house and threw her bag on the floor. She just got back from school and called out for her father. But she got no response. Scared, she slowly walked to down the little hallway into the living room calling out for him. Her eyes looked all around, tired from the long day but scared.

"DAD!" She screamed as she saw a man looking at her from the center of the living room.

"Boo." The tall blonde, ice eyed man smirked at her.

The girl screamed and looked down, only to scream out even more. Tears poured out, she threw herself on the floor where her father laid. No matter how hard she screamed and pleaded, he wouldn't wake up. He just laid there, not moving at all or breathing.

"Don't cry, you embarrass me." A dark voice of a woman sounded, next to two chuckles.

"What did you do, Mommy!" The girl screamed as she banged on her mother's chest, crying her heart out. She repeated over and over until a big man with violet eyes threw her on the floor next to her father's body, laughing.

"Stupid girl, so weak and puny." He turned to his lover. "It was a waste of time, Celeste. She isn't what we want or need."

The girl cried with hatred as she stared at them.

"Nikolai, finish him up." The woman ordered, the couple turned to leave but stopped.

"Make her forget us." The man ordered.

"So be it," the follower smirked as he turned to the little girl that jumped up screaming, running for a place to hide.

*Flashback 6*

"Kay?" A woman in her early thirties watched the frozen girl sitting in a trance. "Remember me? Auntie Anna?"

The girl didn't even move, her eyes straight forward as she sat on a blue chair.

"You are going to be staying with us," the woman tried to reason with the frozen girl, but turned to her side.

"Kay? You okay?" A small girl that looked like the older woman whispered as she wrapped her small dark arms around the frozen girl. "It's going to be okay. I promise. I promise."

The save two words rang over and over.

Emmett's P.O.V.

My heart tore apart as I watched her scream in pain like something was destroying her from inside. She held her head tightly she thrashed around, wincing. What where they doing to her? I thrashed around as I tried to get loose but they wouldn't budge.

"Kay!" I screamed over and over as I tried to get free and rescue her.

"Silence him!" The fierce female ordered, glaring at me.

A sharp snap was herd as they broke something on my back, making me moan in pain. Blood came up from my throat, lowering my head I spat it out. She kept screaming and they watched her with big smiles, standing back a little.

"Edward!" I shouted to him, but what I saw pained me. He was on his knees holding his head in pain. Whatever she was seeing, he saw. For him to get like that it must be some kind of torture. Soft tears rolled down gently as she went through all this pain, all of us.

"She is remembering," the blonde guy smirked. "Hope she remembers me."

"Don't get full of yourself," the obvious lead cut him off.

"What are you doing to her?" I shouted in despair. "Let her go!"

"She is one of the ones we are searching for." The woman looked at me, glaring.

She looked so similar to Kay, it was scary. Except for a few small things, they were almost exactly the same. Was there a sister that Kay didn't tell us about? Someone that she might have bitten as well?

"What are you going to do with her?" I asked.

"That is none of your business, boy." The leader glared at me. "It's her fate, it's been chosen."

"For the second time, you lost another mate." The sister-like woman smirked at me.

"Who are you to decide what her fate is?" I shouted at her.

"Her mother." She grinned at me.