Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

The End Deal

Screams bounced in my ears like mad. The pain subsided, but I couldn't really focus. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw everyone looking at me with happy and scared faces. The twins still laid on the floor passed out. Edward looked as bad as I felt and so did Emmett. His pale face was tear stained.

"Emmett." I mouthed to him with a small smile, but then dropped it as a sharp pain on my cheek sent me flying to the ground with a loud thud.

"You were always a screamer," Celeste, now who I realized was my mother, hissed.

"You were always the power hungry slut," I hissed, wincing as some blood trickled down the side of my head from hitting a shard of glass that laid on the floor. My wet hair now was full of mud.

"Take that back!" She screeched, kicking me roughly in the gut.

I wince from the pain and spit more blood out, "That's getting really old, you know."

"Nikolai!" She screamed.

The blonde idiot yanked me up by my hair, but gently. I remembered that day, how he was to "take care of me", make me forget. He made me forget and knocked me out without any pain at all, laying me down next to my dead father's corpse.

"You are so like him," Alexandre mumbled in disgust.

"Better him that you," I glared slits.

//Don't do anything stupid// Nikolai's voice sounded in my head. //Make a deal, they won't be able to resist.//

Taking in his words I turned to my mother. "What is it that you want exactly?"

"It's it obvious, little Kay?" She mocked me in a baby voice. "We want you. Your sons. Your cousin. And your granddaughter. You are all very special, with special powers that we need."

"You drag me through the dirt, ruff me up, shout at me, force me to remember the most painful memories just for that?" I looked at her like she was nuts.

"Yes." She smiled, long sharp teeth glistened like pearls in the sunlight.

My eyes darted to my sons, they looked peaceful. One was a father, the other would be soon. Then I looked at Edward. How I cursed his family with my stuff. They were fine and peaceful before I broke in and messed it around. Practically almost ruined his daughter's love life. Then Emmett. How much pain I have caused him. He was so much better off without me. He would have been safer and better with Rosalie.

Little Nani. She was only a year old and wanted to death. No way in hell would I take her freedom away, not hers, her father, or her uncle's. Everyone here deserved to be free and at peace. Even if that means giving up myself.

Deb, my dear cousin and sister. We have been through it all, together. All our adventures we went through made me smile a little. This was one adventure I would have to do alone. Closing my eyes, I dropped my head. Slow steady big deep breaths calmed me to help me make up my mind.

Was I prepared to become one of them forever in exchange for their freedom and peace? Give up my family for their happiness without me in the picture anymore? Was I prepared to be a slave for my mother that left me? Yes, yes, and yes. My head rose and I looked at my mother in the eyes directly, "Take me instead."

"No!" Emmett protested. "What are you doing, Kay?"

I ignored him and continued. "Take me instead."

"Why would we take you," Alexandre spoke first," when we could have all of you?"

"You could," I nodded. "But you would lose many men and probably die by our great numbers. Take me here and now, no one will come after me, none of your men die, and you will have my word that I won't ever leave."

"Kay, stop!" Edward shouted.

"What's your pick, mother?" I stared her down.

She tilted her head in amazement, "You are willing to give up your freedom for the likes of them? When you could all be together with us?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"She has a good heart," Alexandre admitted in a wise voice. "She will make a good addition to our team."

"So, what are we going to do?" Nikolai asked behind me.

Alexandre thought it over for quiet some time, I kept my gaze on my mother as she looked at me too. I couldn't bare to look at Emmett because I knew he would fight and probably end up dead. I can't bare to look at his sadness.

"You give your word of never leaving?" My mother spoke like she couldn't believe what she herd.

"Yes." I responded solemnly.

"So be it," Alexandre finally said. "Nikolai take her, we are now leaving."

"Wait," I protested as he turned away to move on. "I want to say goodbye."

"Make it quick,"Alexandre ordered. "Nikolai stand close to watch her."

I made my way with him keeping a hold behind my neck and a knife pointed into my back. My first stop was Edward, he just looked up at me with his eyes full of mixed emotions. "I'm sorry Edward, " I whispered in his ear as I gave him a hug. "I'm sorry I came into your family's life and ruined your peace. Tell the others I'm sorry and that this is the only way. That I will miss them all and not to go looking for me."

"I will." He nodded. "Goodbye Kay."

Then I made my way to my sons, who still laid asleep. I smiled as I memorized this scene of their peace and tranquility. Getting on my knees, soft tears spilled as I hugged one of my little boys for the last time. It was hard to let go, but I did. Right before I got up, I switched all our chains. A long time ago, I gave them a silver chain each. Nanuq received one with a silver sun pendant, Aarluk with a silver crescent moon pendant, and Deb received one with a star. The boys gave me two that became one, a moon with a little star that would slip and hold onto a sun one. I put on theirs and I gave them mine to each one correspondingly. With one last hug and kiss on their foreheads, I cried, standing up.

"One more," Nikolai spoke.

I just nodded, tears fell to the ground with soft drips. My trembling feet took me to him, Emmett. He moved around, trying to free himself. His holders grunted as they all tried to hold down his massive strength. "Don't." I told him, making him stop.

"Don't do this," he plead with tears.

"I'm sorry," I dropped to my knees before him, head hanging. "There's no other way." My head rested against his collarbone. "So you can all be free, safe and at peace."

A grunt came from Nikolai and suddenly Emmett had his arms around me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him and dug my face into the side of his neck. I could feel his torn shirt getting wet from my tears.

"Please don't go," he plead. "I'll go with you, I'm of use to them."

"Super strength isn't what we are really looking for," Nikolai told him, earning a warning growl from Emmett.

I shook my head, "I need you here to stay with your family. I'm asking you to watch over my sons, tell them not to come after me. Tell them to take good care of themselves and little Nani and all of the babies of theirs to come." He kept shaking his head as I spoke. "Watch over my cousin, tell her it's time to forget and find a mate that loves her, it's her turn to settle down. That this is one adventure she won't join me in."

"What about us," he could barely say.

"I love you, more that you or anyone knows." My tears came pouring harder, making my eyes hurt. "But it's for the best. I'll never forget you or any of them. That's why I have to do this."

"No," he protested, twisting us around.

"Emmett," I pushed off a little. "I have one last favor to ask of you. Something I really need you to do for me and the others."

"But you are not going anywhere." He tightened his lock on me that I grunted at how hard it was to breathe.

"I need you all to forget me." I whispered, stunning him so much that he let me go.

"What?" He looked at me.

"Forget me." I said one more time. He just looked at me, not believing these words.

I leaned in and gave him one last kiss. He returned it full of pain, love, and sadness. Not wanting to, but I had to, I broke it. "Forget me, go back to Rosalie. She mad-"

"I don't love her!"

I shook my head, "She made you happy when I wasn't here and before you ever met me. Else find someone else who does."

"You make me happy!" He shouted, serious eyes glaring at me. "Get that through your head."

"I'll miss you," I gave him a quick hug and peck. "Goodbye, Emmett." And I stood up.

"No! Kay!" He tried to get to me, but the guards held him back.

"Forget me." I whispered one last time and turned away. Forcing my trembling feet I walked towards the others that were waiting. My mother looked at me with a hint of sadness, making my racing heart beat even faster.

"No! Kay!" Emmett shouted over and over. I could hear him struggling to get loose and get to me.

"Have them knocked out." Alexandre ordered some of his men before he continued on.

Turning my head one last time, he stopped fighting and looked at me. Tears glistened in the sunlight like he did.

//Forget me and be happy, my love.// I whispered into his mind one last time.

Turning my head back, I followed after the woman who abandoned me, now beat me, my new master, and my mother. All of this for the people I love. I left behind everyone that made me happy: my family and my love. Seems my happiness is not possible by any means.

Not all stories get happy endings, as do we.........
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
The sequel is called "I Made a Deal"