Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

He Never Told You About Me?

We followed them to a grand white, modern mansion deep in the forest near the spot. The entire time, the russet wolf had his eyes on me as we ran. I ran with my sons at my sides at full speed, making the others strain to keep up before us. On the way there, we were introduced to all of them: Rosalie, Emmet, Alice, Jasper, Edward, Bella, their daughter Renesmee, and of course Carlisle and Esmee.

"Welcome to my home." Esmee greated as we walked into the grand house.

"Jacab," My heart almost stopped once Edward called his name, "faze back."

The wolf nodded and ran into the bushes with Renesmee. Aarluk's muzzle nuzzled into my shoulder, I nodded and he too ran into a bush to faze back. I waited patiently for my son to return by the door. He came jogging at a quick pace before we walked in.

"Let us all sit down." Edward told everyone and we all sat down in the living room area.

"So, tell us." Carlisle as his eyes bounced between each of my sons, "How is this possible. I can see that they bare familar features but mixed with features of their species."

"We are back." Renesmee rang as she came into the room with Jacob.

The same Jacob I left those years ago stood before me, whose eyes wouldn't leave me for a second. By the looks of the way the girl was acting, they were possiblly imprinted on each other. Only been gone for a few years and he forgets all about me. Wouldn't blame him...

//Is that him, mother?// My sons asked.

//'Tis.//I sighed in my mind

"Why the stare down?" Bella asked at Edward's side.

"I knew I have seen those features somewhere." Carlisle murmered for all to hear.

"Jacob?" Everyone turned to him with shock and alarm.

"Yes," Carlisle nodded, "They share common features, especially the werewolf son."

"Aarluk." He growled his name at Carlisle.

"Right." The old vampire nodded, "Sorry, my boy."

"Akward." Deborah murmered.

"What about me?" The stupid mutt looked around at the vampires' stares.

"Are you their father, Jake?" Renesmee asked in plea to her imprinter.

//What should me do, cuz?//

//I don't know yet. But something tells me this won't end well.//

Not paying attention until I heard growls and hisses, I turned forward and saw Jacob right infront of me. His eyes were scanning my face and me, they were searching for a way to disprove it's really me. "Get out of my face, mutt." I hissed.

"Mutt?!" He growled at me, his body trembling.

"Aww," I stood up and mocked him. "Is poor Jakey unable to control himself around little me?" I tilted my head and pouted.

"What is she talking about?" Renesmee asked.

I turned to smirk at her, "What? He never told you about me?"

"Kay." He hissed at me to stop.

"What, Jake?" Deborah stood up to join the fun. "You didn't think it was important to tell your imprintee about what happened between you and my cousin?"

"Jake?" Everyone asked, they were totally lost.