Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Can We Stay, Mom?

"K-" Jake was about to speak when Renesmee cut him off.

"No, I want to hear what she has to say." She turned to me, "Tell me."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Long story short, ten years ago we were dating. I came across a vampire couple that wanted to kill me. I knew I was pregnant at the time and didn't want to put the life of my child in danger. So, I packed my things that night and drove back to Seattle were I went to the univeristy. Only, to be bitten by that same couple that night.

I left to Europe with them after I bit my cousin while training to control myself. There I had my twins, but because of some genetic mutation that occured when I was bit, one was born a werewolf and the other a vampire like me."

"Jake? Is that true?" Renesmee turned teary to the mutt. All he could do was nodd, and the poor girl ran up the stairs.

"Why are you here?" Mother and father of the vampire girl hissed at me in anger.

"Because we wanted to finally see what our father looked like." Nanuq told them.

"Yes, after years of begging our mother, she finally gave in." Aarluk spoke and turned to his brother who looked at him aswell.

"And I think it would be best if we leave now. We came for what we wanted to see and now its best if we leave." Nanuq murmered.

"Boys." Carlisle stood up, "You are welcome here, though if you don't mind I would like to study a little bit more on how you came to be what you are now."

I sighed, "There isn't much to study from. I tried to figure it out, but the only explanation I could come up with was a genetic mutation."

This intreged the man, "What kind of mutation?"

"It seems that the lycan genes already inplanted from the fertilization came in contact and conflict with those passsed on though the bite that turned me. Neither gene backed down, they were too dominant. So, instead of being born half and half like princess up there, each was born with a different gene. Though, you can still see very small characteristics of the other in their DNA and behavior."

"I see." The too scientist nodded. "Impressive, my dear. Very smart and controlled for such a young vampire."

I smiled with a nod, "Years of hard core training are what did it."

"Ten years, not bad." Jasper nodded.

"Mom, you are such a nerd." Aarluk joked with his husky voice similar to his father's.

"A nerd that wiped your ass," I smirked and turned to the chuckling Nanuq at my other side, "And yours aswell." He immediately stopped laughing.

"If you don't mind," Esme smiled, "why don't you stay for a while? I'm sure we could use the company and so could you."

"Yes, and I would like to work with you more on your theories." Carlisle nodded.

"I don't know." I sang knowing how baddly the boys wanted to stay for a while.

"Mooom." Both boys whined and pleaded as they turned to their aunt. "Make her change her mind, auntie Deb."

"I don't know, boys. It's up to your mom." Deborah joined my game.

"Mom." They wined and grabbed onto my legs and sat on the floor, like two kids throwing a tantrum over a toy at a toy store.

"They seriously need to grow up." Deborah sighed.

I turned to my cousin,"You up for another adventure, cuz?"

She rolled her eyes, "Why not? This one won't kill me like the others almost did..."

"Can we stay?" They asked.

I took a big deep breath," Fine, why not."

"YES!" Both boys jumped up and kissed my cheek before they high fived each other.