Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Don't Plan on It

"Are you hungry?" Esme offered standing up.

"Yes, please." Both of my boys said with big nods.

She smiled, "Follow me then." She led them into the kitchen.

"They both eat, even the vampire?" Carlisle asked.

I nodded, "Yes, a characteristic of the mutation. Bits and pieces of the other was passed onto the other. For example, Aarluk sleeps a little less than a normal lycan would need to regain themselves. That extra sleep was passed onto Nanuq so he can sleep just as long as his brother. Same with eatting."

"Amazing. Tell me more." The amazed vampire nodded.

I stood up and walked to him, his 'children' watching my every move. Lifting my hand gently in the air, I placed it on his equally as cold forehead. In my mind, I quickly ran through all my memories of my studing and working. During the seeing, I concentrated and 'pushed' them through my hand and into his forehead, through his skin, skull, and lastly into his brain. We both stayed silent as I passed years of information gathering into his mind.

"Impossible." Everyone was amazed at my skills, my gifts.

"What ARE you?" Alice asked with Edward.

"I have gifts," I shrugged removing my hand.

"Oh my goodness gracious." Carlisle whispered.

"What can you do? Are you a vamp freak?" Emmet joked.

I shook my head, "Just am psychic-ish."

"What other gifts do you have?" Jasper spoke up for the first time.

I smirked with my fangs out, "You will find out soon. My sons are as gifted as I."

"Wait a minute!" Jacob suddenly shouted.

"What?" We all asked turning to him.

"Mutt, you really should be upstairs with Nessie." Rosalie told the mutt.

"As in now, Jake!" Bella hollered at the mutt.

A hiss from Edward was all he needed to run up the stairs. "Damn he is fat." I mused as his thumping on the floors was easily boomed throughout the entire house.

"Tell me about it." Emmet smirked.

I raised a confused eyebrow when Edward suddenly came into mind. //Don't even think about it.//

I turned to him rolling my eyes, //Wasn't planning on it. And you can tell your princess that same goes for Jake.//

He nodded and turned to leave up the stairs after he pulled Bella by her arm.

"Come on Emmet." Rosalie pulled Emmet, "Let's do something."

Emmet sent a flirtatious smile my way as he was dragged by Rosalie. Alice was quick to pull Jasper with her outside, I heard them run off into the forest. My boys were inside pigging out their hearts as Emsee fixed them more food.

"Come with me, Kitzia." Carlisle stood up. "We can do some more research and what not."

I turned to my cousin, "You coming cuz?"

She shook her head, "No, I'm gonna take a run and see the place."