Punks Never Fall in Love With Vamps

I love you?

Vincent's pov....

It's getting dark now as the people in the park are leaving one by one. What am I still doing here? Maybe I should just leave home now, and which way do I go? Oh god, I'm lost...oh well, I'll find my way. At least I know what place I could get away in, and everyone would find out sooner or later. My feet are dragging me to nowhere, until I see headlights of a red car passing by. Now it's honking...okay? Is that my mom? How did she know I was here? Vampires. She lowered down the window and scolded once again,"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?! You're supposed to be home along time ago!" I mumble, "I'm sorry," she nods and I get in the car. She sped off to our new house, which I hate, and parks in the driveway. We both get out and I rush inside to my room. There's still boxes piled inside, I'll unpack in the morning. I got out my sleeping ware from my messenger bag and slipped it on over my pale and slender body. I hated myself, but I'm gonna hev to deal with it. I managed to get most of my eyeliner off and slowly laid down in my sheetless bed. Why can't my life be any different than it already is? I'd give anything to be normal, I just wish I could live normally, you live life the n you die and disappear from the cold world, but my face is already carved here.

Next morning............

The sun is bugging me, gosh I already need to put up my black curtains. One of my eyes slightly opened while the other one remained closed...I could also be cockeyed for an hour. Anywhos I got up since I couldn't stand the sun and made my way downstairs. My mom was still asleep in her room, I guess I'll be out since there's nothing better to do in California. I could also unpack, but I'm too lazy to do it, maybe this afternoon, I procrastinate alot. I headed to my restroom to wash up the slipped on my black skinny jeans along with my the night before christmas shirt and my black hoodie. Following with my black and red checkered vans which are getting kind of worn out. Then, I highlighted my plain green eyes with with red eyeliner and was out. The sun was horrible, but there's something telling me everyday that something interesting would happen once I walk out this door. Surprisingly, it did, when I came face to face with an incredible guy. He seems to live in this neighborhood since he's like skating down the street with his friends while he's mom I suppose what yelling at him to come inside. He looked like he didn't give a rat's ass to whatever she said, only focusing on his board and his friends. I wish I could be that carefree about life in the outdoors, that I could be one of them, instead of some "special"emo kid.

I decided to just watch the amazing tricks he was doing, really talented and cute. The way his fringe fell across his hazel eyes and his tight jeans complimented his legs and that tight shirt, awsome. Cali may have bad weather, but sure carries amazing guys. I figured I didn't have to go to the park today, I could have my own little fun right here, in front of my own house. Just then something happened, "Hey you, what's your name?" Is that hottie talking to me? I slightly turned around to see if I was mistaken, but it was me all along. I replyed shyly, "Vincent," He smiled and answered, "Well Vince, I'm Jake, nice to see you around." My stomach was getting bubbly with butterflies and gushy stuff, I've neverr felt this way about anyone before. He kept asking, "You new here?" I slightly nodded and he introduced his friends, now that I know as Rick and Damian. They seem really friendly and outgoing, nothing compared to that anoying girl yesterday. Just then, he settled down his board on his side and plopped down next to me. I stared at the concrete the entire time, not daring to meet his gaze, afraid I might melt. He kept talking to me and said, "You know it's pretty hot to be wearing that hoodie, you could use some sun." I mumbled, "No thanks, I'm not very delighted to the sun." He asked, "Why? You come from a place that snows or what?" I just nodded my head and continued, "Nothing compared to here." He just laughed and started to tell a story, "You know it's pretty obvious I'm used to this since I've lived here all my life, I've also being boarding since I was 12, so it's a pretty long time." Facinating, but I still wanted to know more. He asked, "What schoola re you going to?" I replied,"Well it's um Pinole Valley High." He smiled and beamed, "Thats the one I'm going to at the moment, when are you gonna start!" I guessed, "Maybe Monday, when my mom feels it's best." He jsut nodded, maybe he;s thinking I'm a momma's boy.

Suddenly Rick said, "Lookesorry to interrupt but I'm heading home, dude, you coming?" Jake replied, "In a little while," he nodded and explained, "I always spend the night at his house so mostly his house is my house too." I just nodded and he said now getting up, "Well Vince, guess I'll see you later, and well me and the guys are going to the skatepark this afternoon in case you wann come." I just smiled and said, "Sure, I'ma just be right here and you come all the way across the street and knock." He chuckled a little bit and to my surpise, he gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheeck. What was that all about? But in a way, I kinda liked it. He said bye as I mumbled a bye, I'm so looking forward to this afternoon. Gosh I'm thirsty, guess I better head in for breakfast. I quickly headed inside and rushed to the kicthen for some fresh blood from the fridge. I shugged and became satisfied, it was eather this or a dead hot guy. By then, my mom was up and I was now unpacking my stuff until noon.

A while later, I was finally finished and had an organized room, if I was normal this would've taken forever. Just then, I found myself getting ready for my little afternoon with Jake, just wish his friends weren't going. I redid my eyeliner, settled my hair as my black fringe fell to the side and kept my black hoodie on. Then,my mom called me out telling me Jake was here, so I did my last minute check up. I casually walked down the stairs to be greeted by a handsome Jake and were on our way to the skate park.